1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Friday @ Karlskoga, Friday, 03 April 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Björn, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Car: Mini
    Track: Karlskoga
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, STCC

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (40 Minutes, mandatory pit for 2 tires minimum)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Björn Golda
    2. Dennis Phelan
    3. John Grant
    4. Carlos De La Torre
    5. Damian Millett
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201511):
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.
    Server is UP!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Maybe I'l know the track by Friday!

3. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

Ok guys i am back in for the fun, subs paid sign me up. btw. what a difficult track, let see if the mini`s do beter

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Move your braking points back. Charge T2,3 and 4 hard, don't blow the last corner and you're good:)

5. Sign me up! :)

6. Damo

Damo
    Premium Member

Should be there :0)

Damo

7. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Heya - still got family over, so unfortunately, I'll likely not make it in time - have fun, though! :)

8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

John and I are putting in laps now.

9. Sorry guys don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm having internet issues. Trying to fix right now.

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

After all was done, John and I leaving, I took a trip to the poor list of servers we find in the lobby these days and took a few laps of Nordschleife soon to be joined by Bjorn. After a few laps Carlos joined on TS and we ran to another public for a quick race at Anderstorp. It seems that soon it will be very difficult to find a good race in the Pubs, only two were active and that was at prime racing time. Even our server had zero drivers. I hope everyone is looking for good deals on Game Stock Car Extreme and Assetto Corsa. Next weeks listings will be up later tonight.

11. Damo

Damo
    Premium Member

Sorry guys , wife took I'll , the doc decided to admit her to hospital for a couple of nights.

Damo :-(

• Love Love x 3
  12. I still love R07 and it's the only sim I use at the moment. I race every week either here or there. It's not like 2 years ago though, the new sims have diluted the driver field.
    1 day I'll upgrade my pc so that I'm able to run the new sims, but that means £1000+ at my standards.
    So until then, I'll keep racing on R07 wherever I can find a race.

I must say though, even with R07 in it's current state, the grids here were a lot fuller when there was less events per week.

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Damo Sorry to hear that and hope all goes well.

The schedule and RD going Premium are both factors for lack of attendance and both hit us at the same time but the largest one seems to be the newer sim's taking away drivers. I can't find funds for a new PC either but I can run iRacing and GSCE with populated grids.

I'll be posting the weeks events next, the form will be changed a bit, maybe it will bring a few back?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Mondyrocks

Mondyrocks
    Ivan Fojan Premium Member

Sorry to hear your news Damo, hope she's better soon m8.

I should be back next week with luck. We are starting to get a little bit straighter in the bungalow.

To be honest I have GSCE and Assetto Corsa but I like you lot on here, plus you seem to be a bit more forgiving of a newer racer like me. Great ts banter as well.
    To be fair GSCE is pretty good as well but almost always full grids, so it's taking more time to get to know everyone :)

• Like Like x 3