1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Hungaroring - Friday October 7th 2011 - GIVE AWAY EVENT

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Required RACE 07 expansions:
    Class: Mini Cooper
    Track: Hungaroring WTCC 2011
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT - 80 minutes
    Password: click here

Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. Instead please join us on Teamspeak.
    Drivers are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video.

Signup List
    To signup simply reply in the thread below and chat away :)

1. Remco de Wildt
    2. István Milbich
    3. Sean Armstrong
    4. Bob Miley
    5. Marco Sbordoni
    6. Oscar Hardwick
    7. Andreas Löffler
    8. Aristide Romanov
    9. Lasse Oinas
    10. Wayne Hammond
    11. Mihail Serafim
    12. Rob Hils
    13. Piotrek Blaszczak
    14. Erik Aalbers
    15. János Ócsai
    16. Marius Neverauskas
    17. Jari Aiko
    18. Tobias Olsson
    19. Lasse Sorensen
    20. Frankl Mate
    21. David Coldrick
    22. Erling Bohmer
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. RD will give a WTCC 2010 Expansion pack away on this event.

This is how it works:

• Event must achieve a full sign up for the competition to run
    • Drivers must complete the race distance to be eligible for the draw
    • Speed doesn't matter - prizes are given away randomly using a random number generator (explained below)
    To decide who wins the prize, we are using random numbers, and allocating the prize based on finishing positions. Example below:
    • 25 sign ups
    • 20 finish the race
    • Random number generator run between 1 and 20 inclusive
    • For example, generator returns number 15. Prize is given to 15th place.
    • In the event that the generator returns me as the winner, I will run the generator again, and give it to that person.
  3. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I'm in ;)
  4. Maybe:S I just can't miss all the Hungaroring events! But this weekend my girlfriend will be here so I have to discuss it with her. Also my sister comes home and we usually have a little party on friday nights playing board/card games and/or chatting when she is home.
  5. home field:welcome:
  6. Please let me know early enough Peter as we need a full grid to give away the expansion pack :)
  7. Put me in as a maybe. I have something during the time the event would be happening either Tomorrow or the day of the event. I believe what I need to do is happening tomorrow, so I should be able to join in the fun. If I can't though I'll inform you when I get home tomorrow afternoon.
  8. Sign me up please Remco.
  9. sign me up, please
  10. I was thinking, and I think I just won't be able to ask for that.:redface:
    So I'm sorry but I can't make this one. I hope it'll get full and it'll be a lot of fun for every driver, 1. because I always have good wishes for others, 2. because I want to see full grids in the future, 3. because then we can probably see this track return soon:)
  11. Jempy

Premium Member

Sorry not to participate to make the grid full, but I'm presently busy with 2 championships somewhere else until begin january.

I already have WTCC 2010 but I would have given this prize to someone else as present.
    Hope you'll have full grid. Good luck to all.
  12. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

Sign me up as a maybe please :)
  13. Sign me up please
  14. Sign me up, please.
  15. i'm in
  16. Okay I'm in for sure now. The thing I needed to do happened today.
  17. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond

Sign me up please.
  18. I'm in. Sign me up.
  19. Hi
    Sign me up please.
  20. Sign me up please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.