1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Friday - Enduro Challenge @ Autodromo Saponaro - Fri 8th of October

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Hugo Hekkenberg, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniFriday1.png

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI
    Class: Mini Cooper
    Track:
    Autodromo Saponaro (download)
    Weather:
    Dry
    Official Practice: 19:00GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warm-up: 5 minutes
    Race: 19:50 GMT, 80 minutes
    Most important RD golden rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

The Mini Friday skin pack

*Download*

Is your name not yet on the list? click here to upload the skin​

2. Entry List

1. Philip Antonia
    2. Ross Garland
    3. Connor Caple
    4. Bob Miley
    5. nisse andersson
    6. neil tasker
    7. Ethan Bass
    8. Chris Rigby
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -

• Drivername: Philip Antonia
    • I understand the Golden rules: Yes

3. Drivername: Ross Garland
    I understand the Golden rules: YES

Updated Skin: Download

Did I miss something? Why has the time been increased instead of split/decreased? :confused:

4. You missed nothing Ross, just playing a little with the format. This was the good old days format, and it worked :D

5. Ah ok. :good:

So we'll have to pit this time then. Not looking forward to that, because I appear to be useless at stopping on the right spot. :redface:

6. Oooooh 80 mins, sign me up please Hugo.

7. @Bob

8. LOL Ross, practice to stop on the counter above the arrow. when it says 30 mtr (ore something) just hit the brakes :D

9. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

• Drivername: Connor Caple
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    Can some of you post some times online so I can see what I'm up against, pretty please? :)

I'm barely under 2 minutes on a lap at the moment *chuckles* I am used to getting lapped on mini-Fridays anyway, no worries...

I'll probably total it into the wall at some point, but I quite like this track. That first corner is a killer if you touch the brakes before all 4 wheels are back on the ground though *gulps*

10. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Drivername: Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    I understand the Golden rules: Yes

11. Drivername: Bob Miley

Lol sorry was so excited and out of practice signing up in here I messed up my signup.

12. drivername:nisse andersson
    I understand the golden rules:yes

13. Drivername: neil tasker
    I understand the Golden rules: yes

14. I've updated my Mini Friday skin. Can you add it to the pack please Hugo? Cheers!

Download

15. 80 mins of racing, round a fast flowing track, strategy on when to pit needed. :woot:

I haven't raced an RD Mini Friday event, but I will definitly get back in time for this one.

Drivername: Ethan Bass
    I understand the Golden rules: yes

Here's a skin also http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=7438

16. My best time so far is 1:55.235 1:55.159, though my average is closer to the 1:55.5 mark. That's with a race setup and half a tank of fuel.

For reference, I've been around the middle of the field in practice and quali during the last two events I entered. (Laguna Seca & Thunderloop)

17. Drivername: Chris Rigby

18. this track is fun and yes the first corner is a killer hehe.

19. October not September I think :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.