1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Friday @ Anderstorp, Friday, 19 December 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Car: Mini
    Track: Anderstorp
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (40 Minutes, mandatory pit for 2 tires minimum)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. -Dennis Phelan
    2. -Jose Ferreira
    3. -Nelson Ullinskey
    4. -Dave Morley
    5. -Damian Millett
    6. -Aleksander Pienkowski
    7. -Thomas Alderton
    8. -Robert Covey
    9. -Kevin Bradley
    10. -Otto Wilson
    11. -Reggie Blain
    12. -Reggie Blain Snr
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  2. Please sign me up ... thank you ....;)

3. Sign me up for this as well :sleep:

4. RaceProUK

RaceProUK
    Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?

I am the guy who says 'In'

5. Damo

Damo
    Premium Member

Yes plz :0).

Oh , is anyone interested in making a skin for my car? I had a look at the software , but tbh , it's beyond my computing skills.

Damo :0)

6. Please sign me up

7. Hi.
    I'm certain I can make this event so could you sign me up please.
    Already a strong field showing and its still days away :)

8. Robert Covey

Robert Covey
    Howler Racing

Sign me up 50/50 for now. Hoping I can make it so @Damian Millett and I can pick up where we left off at Okayama :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Unfortunately, I'll miss what is my one-year anniversary of racing with you guys - 'tis the (busy) season ;)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201451):
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

10. When is everyone going to practicing? Im going to be on towards 1430 getting set-up done and so on.

11. Kevin Bradley

Kevin Bradley
    Premium Member

I'm in!!

12. Can i Join in to?!?

13. Is the teamspeak server adres been changed? cannot make a connection

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

15. yay Minis! Sign me up :D

16. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

17. RaceProUK

RaceProUK
    Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?

Quali: Not too bad, 7th.

Race: A poor start saw @Reggie Blain Snr beat me into turn 1, but I got a better exit and tried to find some space to punch through the midfield scrum. Nudged @Nelson Ullinskey into turn 2, but I think he got through OK; I ran wide and fell to 11th :( Quickly got back to 10th, passed Reggie Snr a lap or two later when he ran wide out of turn 2, then spent an eternity trying to get past @Dennis Phelan! When I did finally get past him, I did so twice in the same corner :D I'll get a video up over the weekend. Into the pit window, Dennis still on my tail, we pit at the same time. I went for fronts only, Dennis for all four, so I easily left before him. Somehow jumped 3(!) people as the pitstops unfolded. @Kevin Bradley tried to chase me down in the last few laps, but I just held on to finish a rather well-earned 5th :cool:

• Like Like x 5
  18. Quali: Brilliant achieved 4th!

Race: In fairness very poor. T1 made it into 3rd and was going great! soon got overtaken as i wasnt quick enough though eventually dropped to 5th which i was happy with.
    Then came the Pitstop, disaster on my behalf! Pit Crew did great then i made the rookie error! speeding in the pitlane. Got inpatient with how slow it was came out in 7th i think but had to take my stop and go which set me back to 10th and soon grabbed 9th.
    Not bad, should have finished further up in my opinion

• Like Like x 4
  19. Yeah I felt that, no worries, I survived and we all had cold breaks :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

That was a good pack of cars, times were pretty close, good driving for what I saw.

Good fortune through the beginning of the race put me in a position to hold off Dave Morley for what seemed like forever, no contacts between us and we both pitted on the same lap after he passed me. Dave gained an advantage, maybe he took 2 tires[?] to my 4 but that put him too far away. Kevin Bradley came out of the pit right in front of me and slowly pulled away but it was wan trying to catch up with him, which I never got to do. Even though I had taken 4 tires Damion caught me up and passed me to pull smartly away when my feet couldn't find the right pedals in the middle of a corner. That was another good event in a race full of them for me! Thanks to all for attending!

10 out of 12 drivers on TS, thanks for that!
    For those not able to attend our two fun events next week a Merry Christmas to you!

• Like Like x 7