1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Anderstorp and Macau, Friday, 24 April 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 19, 2015.

1. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

Ratings:
    +258
    Too right!!...

[​IMG]

The Anderstorp race was a lot of fun. I was thoroughly surprised to be keeping up with who I consider 'the fast guys'. For the first half of the race I was battling with Reggie. After a slow couple of laps before my pit stop, Arunas just got ahead of me as he left the pits a couple of laps later, and we swapped positions for 3rd right up until the last lap where I lost a second or so whilst adjusting the brake balance. SO much fun guys, thanks for that. Shame Bjorn got turned around early on, else he'd have been right there too.

Race 2 at Macau. Well, it's not a track I like, and find it impossible to be consistant on, so it wasn't as much fun. I ran alone for the most part, and received a stop/go for speeding in the pit lane.

Still. Anderstorp was one to remember.

I've only been here with you guys for a year, but it's been gret fun when I've been able to make the races. I know for certain I'll race some of you again, and I hope to race the rest of you sometime in the future, wherever that may be.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nelson Ullinskey

Nelson Ullinskey

Ratings:
    +847
    The races were very fun, I had more speed than I had anticipated in Anderstorp. Arunas and Bjorn really made things interesting in Macau, if that race was a lap longer, I think Arunas would have got me.

A year and a half ago when I got my license here at RD, I was just looking for a place to race. Instead, I found much more. I found racers who were respectful, helpful, and above all else, people who ended up being great friends. They say it's the journey, not the destination that's important. And what a journey it has been. Thank you all for the wheel to wheel racing, setup advice, chatter on team speak and friendship. Hopefully we see each other soon, and until then I wish you all the best.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer. Premium

Ratings:
    +3,218
    All good things..................

4. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Sorry i didnt make it guys , after fixing the bolt on my steering wheel , the bloomin downshift flappy gave in lol. Didnt have time to strip it down and sort it. May have to buy a new wheel if i cant , be back as soon as poss for the new game .

Cheers Damo

• Like Like x 2
  5. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Well i've taken it apart and i thinks its the micro switches . Ordered what i think is the correct ones and soon it will be time to get out the soldering iron :ninja: :roflmao: . After that , it'll probably be a new wheel.

Damo :D

6. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Well , much dodgy soldering and micro switches replaced , then realised flappy was cracked. However after plenty of super glue , all seems well and working fine.
    Looking forward to our first mini race in ........ what ever its called , where someone hopefully can explain all the controls to me as i cant make head nor tail of it tbh.

Damo :)

• Winner Winner x 1