• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Mini Friday @ Anderstorp and Macau, Friday, 24 April 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 19, 2015.

1. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

Ratings:
    +255
    Too right!!...

[​IMG]

The Anderstorp race was a lot of fun. I was thoroughly surprised to be keeping up with who I consider 'the fast guys'. For the first half of the race I was battling with Reggie. After a slow couple of laps before my pit stop, Arunas just got ahead of me as he left the pits a couple of laps later, and we swapped positions for 3rd right up until the last lap where I lost a second or so whilst adjusting the brake balance. SO much fun guys, thanks for that. Shame Bjorn got turned around early on, else he'd have been right there too.

Race 2 at Macau. Well, it's not a track I like, and find it impossible to be consistant on, so it wasn't as much fun. I ran alone for the most part, and received a stop/go for speeding in the pit lane.

Still. Anderstorp was one to remember.

I've only been here with you guys for a year, but it's been gret fun when I've been able to make the races. I know for certain I'll race some of you again, and I hope to race the rest of you sometime in the future, wherever that may be.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nelson Ullinskey

Nelson Ullinskey
    Premium

Ratings:
    +841
    The races were very fun, I had more speed than I had anticipated in Anderstorp. Arunas and Bjorn really made things interesting in Macau, if that race was a lap longer, I think Arunas would have got me.

A year and a half ago when I got my license here at RD, I was just looking for a place to race. Instead, I found much more. I found racers who were respectful, helpful, and above all else, people who ended up being great friends. They say it's the journey, not the destination that's important. And what a journey it has been. Thank you all for the wheel to wheel racing, setup advice, chatter on team speak and friendship. Hopefully we see each other soon, and until then I wish you all the best.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Retro PC Sim Racer Premium

Ratings:
    +2,982
    All good things..................

4. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Sorry i didnt make it guys , after fixing the bolt on my steering wheel , the bloomin downshift flappy gave in lol. Didnt have time to strip it down and sort it. May have to buy a new wheel if i cant , be back as soon as poss for the new game .

Cheers Damo

• Like Like x 2
  5. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Well i've taken it apart and i thinks its the micro switches . Ordered what i think is the correct ones and soon it will be time to get out the soldering iron :ninja: :roflmao: . After that , it'll probably be a new wheel.

Damo :D

6. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Well , much dodgy soldering and micro switches replaced , then realised flappy was cracked. However after plenty of super glue , all seems well and working fine.
    Looking forward to our first mini race in ........ what ever its called , where someone hopefully can explain all the controls to me as i cant make head nor tail of it tbh.

Damo :)

• Winner Winner x 1