1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Enduro @ Le Mas Du Clos - Friday 17th October 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: Mini Cooper S
    Track: Le Mas Du Clos
    Weather: Dry​

Practice: 19:00 GMT (1 hour)
    Qualification: 20:00 GMT (30 mins)
    Warmup: 20:30 GMT (10 mins)
    Race: 20:40 GMT (1 hour 20 mins)​

Pit Rules: None​

Password: click here

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.​

Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of qualifying. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

Note, the race is now 20 minutes longer!​

Version 1.1 of the track was released today, the timing couldn't have been more stylish, since the old version was minidumping the server and we were about to have to change venue! However, this new one seems stable and dandy - no minidumps, so far, anyway!​

I've changed the track download link to point to the new version - it's a self-extracting exe, so does all the work for you - just point it at your Gamedata\Locations folder and off you go!​

Don't forget to delete the old version first. To do this, go to Gamedata\Locations and remove the LeMasDuClos_2006 folder.

Server is now up, so I'd appreciate it if peoples started abusing it and we can ensure there's no further issues.​
    1. Andrew Evans [skin]
    2. Grant Powell
    3. Daniel Plaikner [skin]
    4. Lewis Fergusson
    5. Stuart Thomson [skin]
    6. Chris Noble
    7. Truls Flatland
    8. Neil Gault
    9. David Lemon
    10. Stephane Dejoux [skin]
    11. Victor Shaw
    12. Daniel Monteiro
    13. Gary Pullen [skin]
    14. Mark Guy
    15. Kieran Mcgeachy
    16. Laurance Lemon
    17. Simon Bacon [skin]
    18. Michael Herrmann [skin]
    19. Nigel Atkins [skin]
    20. Nuno Areias
    21. Ben Tusting
    22. Jacek Kozlowski
    23. Steven Palmer [skin]
    24. Roy Carless
    25. Hansi Josefsson
    1. Darren Gardner
    2. Gary Lennon
    3. Marcel vd Aa
    4. Steven De Greveleer
    5. Dave Stephenson *
    6. Keith Peppiatt *
    * driver cannot definitely participate
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Andrew have you tested the track, i once wanted to use it for the USA time zone event and it wasn't working on the server. i recommand testing it again just to make sure.:thumb:
  4. i've tested it locally - with the fix applied... and all was cool... will get it on to a server after the weekend so we can get testing... cheers mate...
  5. I like the extra 20 mins idea ... bit more endurance, and unless you're doing the "driving miss daisy" thing then you are surely gonna have to pit :thumb:

... I choose the wrong damn thing every week with pitting :lol:

And oh yeah ... sign me up in the bear mini skin please ... (link same as ever ... will dig it out later if necessary)
  6. Im in. :)
  7. Dietmar

Premium Member

Sign me up please!
  8. Truls Flatland

Truls Flatland
    Premium Member

Yes please!
  9. yip sign me up plz
  10. As always, I'm in :D another great effort Andrew, hope this works out as 36 runners would be great :thumb:
  11. List updated.

Unfortunately the track can run 36 cars offline but is limited by the dedicated server to 25.
  12. even driving miss daisy can no longer do it Lee, as the race is now 33% longer and with an hours race i needed around 90% of my fuel tank, so everyone will now have to stop for fuel at some stage.
  13. Stephane Dejoux

Stephane Dejoux
    Premium Member

14. sign me up please, :thumb:
  15. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

count me in, please! :)
  16. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

17. sign me up please :thumb:
Thread Status: