1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Cooper S 2007 - Brands Hatch

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Ramon van Rijn, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

My setup

Attached Files:

2. First practise for the Sunday Oz event after few weeks off the wheel, 1:42.6 so far in TA mode, lap still not perfect, but getting there. I need some time also to get used to the 3 monitors, need to adjust my view somehow, bit disturbing yet still.

Setup and ghost car attached.

edit: 1:42.491 in the meantime

Attached Files:

3. Qualy and race setup i am gonna use for Sunday event. Race setup has 1,5 liter spare fuel.

Q: 1:42.570, replay attached, juuuust on the edge almost everywhere for 2 wheels on the track :)
    R: 1:43.1 so far

Attached Files:

4. I really appreciate the posting of these files Attila. I'm a complete beginner on this game and was really struggling to get consistently under 1min 50.

I wasn't sure where I was going wrong - was it my wheel settings, my driving line, or style etc. But just watching your replay file for a few minutes and mimicking as close as possible your line and gear choice has increased my times by 4 seconds to 1min 46.

I reckon I'm not being aggressive enough though as I'm stilll 4 seconds away from your time, however I'm not so worried about being lapped now :)

You are a gent of the highest order!

Many thanks,
    Simon

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

:)

Attached Files:

6. Indy setup for Ben, pb is 54.0 with this

Attached Files:

7. only 54 Atti?
    you are becoming slooow :):brick:
    tnx for sharing Atti :)

8. Oooh, Atti setup. Me grabs :D

9. when its qualifiying, what do i need for race? do i need to change something or just add gas?

atti is slow...hahahahha kidding

10. With the Mini mostly is just to add fuel, maybe you can get the rear anti roll softer a bit not to have the back end of the car so nervous because of the weight of the more fuel. Also i tend to have just 1-2 clicks lower steering lock to spare some tyres, however this habit is mainly coming from the WTCC cars, at the Mini not so important since it spares the tyres anyhow much better.

11. Thank you I nees those setups thank's.:p

12. Thank's a lot I need those setups :p

13. thanks for sharing guys :)