1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Cooper Night - Friday August 22nd 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: Mini Cooper Cooper S
    Tracks: Hungaroring click here **
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT
    Races: 19:00 GMT (60 minutes)
    Note: Changeable Weather Conditions
    Password: click here

** if you can't download it from no grip here another link : click here

Attention due to the fact that hungaroring only support 21 pitbox the field will be slipt on 2 servers so watch carefully and enter the right one please.

Server 1 :

01. Yves Larose
    02. Grant Powell
    03. Andreas Löffler
    04. Chris Noble
    05. Edward Leake
    06. Andrew Evans
    07. Yassen Pavlov
    08. Grégory Cogotti [custom skin]
    09. Nigel Atkins [custom skin]
    10. Daniel Plaikner [custom skin]
    11. Sam_J
    12. Paolo Dolzani
    13. Lewis Fergusson
    14. Gary Lennon
    15. dondon413
    16. Rodolphe Morin
    17. Antoine Morin [custom skin]
    18. Darren Gardner

Server 2 :

1. Roy Carless
    2. Jose Ferreira
    3. David Lemon
    4. Karloss
    5. Thomas Lee
    6. Terry Harmer
    7. Ludwig Ghidi
    8. Victor Shaw
    9. Laurance Lemon
    10. Michael Herrmann
    11. Lee Downham [custom skin]
    12. Neil Gault
    13. Patrick Duivelaar
    14. Truls Flatland
    15. Iain Wilton
    16. Sylvain Mirlaud
    17. Sol Leung [custom skin]
    18. Pierre Lundberg
    19. Keith Peppiatt

Reserve :

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

put me in Yves please :pound: another thing guys, custom skin are allowed and encourage. i will event to a skin pack if you want that would be available like the day before the event or a few hours before it depend what you prefer, let me know your thought about that. :thumb:
  3. Oh nooooooo, my favourite car, and home GP, and i cant participate... ajjajjjajjjjj...

I have special great memories for this combo, we had a nice challenge here with Minis with Gregory Cogotti and Yves Larose, we stretched each other to the max, and at the end both 3 of us got into the 1:23-s in TA mode, and i got at the end beaten by Gregory! Well done buddy! :)

Times were
    Gregory: 1:53.691
    Atti: 1:53.756
    Yves: 1:53.852

times edit: thx Sam :)

Basically thats how our friendship started back in May this year, nice memories guys. :)
  4. Sign me up please the minis are always fun.

Custom skins are always good as at least my car looks great when i crash it :becky:
  5. Sign me in please

Nice track with the right car (instead of formula 1 ^^)
  6. I will join this one.

Will the "Changable Conditions" actually be changable? as it constantly rained for the whole hour at Kalami :(
  7. Rain is fine. ;)

I'm adding myself to this one, the Mini Enduro is a hoot!
  8. ooo, i fancy a crack at this marlarkey!
  9. Sign me up too please.

I'll practice the track alot more this time. Hope I won't finish last again :)
  10. Yeah m8, nice memories too, but i 'm sure you can beat me. I have made this time with the clutch, braking with right foot and with the H grid shifter (In this time I did not know the advantages of the braking left foot:p). I'm sure now it's possible to turn in 1:53.5. I wonder wich time Sander Hogendoorn can do here?:confused:

Also , sign me in with this skin http://forum.racedepartment.com/att...2d1218711787-femtos-garage-mini-femto-1-1-rar
  11. I need to practise pit stops so I can finish top 5-6 instead of running hard for half the race and then ruining my race, like the last two events, with a balls pit stop. :lol:

Are pit stops mandatory and if so how are they monitored?
  12. sing me up too pls, i`l be using my Marmite Skin

ps. the link to the password is invalid.
  13. Sig me up please :thumb:
  14. I will be there if I'm fit, ah fkit, I'll be there fit or not, hehe.

BTW. ATTI/Gregory, are those times correct?, I mean how can a Mini be only 5 seconds a lap slower than the Schumi F1 lap record of 1:19:xx even in TA mode.
  15. hi, Im there
  16. Lool, sorry of course no, the correct time is 1:53:xxx, look here NoGrip :: Race 07 Hotlaps

PS: Nigel, i can't download your skin, why you don't upload it on the forum, into the skin section?
  17. In as well please.
  18. Sing me up too please.
  19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

well attila probably made a typo cause i just recheck the times we made and its 1:53 and not 1:23 with the mini's, better now :thumb:
  20. I'm in
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.