1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Cooper - Monza Junior 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Warren Dawes, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just to kick this one off, here is my best time after about 20mins in practice mode.

Warren Dawes - 1.05.340

No idea if it is any good but usually I'm about 1 sec slower than most of you for this distance.
    BTW, smashing into the wall count was about 6, so maybe this is a record. :laugh:

2. this is average per lap, or sum count for the 20 minutes? :) :) :)

today morning i made 3 laps to judge the race distance (modified to 20 laps now), history for the 3 laps:

1st - after 10 second back to garage, completely missing T1 braking point, ending in the wall :)
    2nd - 1:06.3xxx shaky first corners, missing the braking point for last chicane, hardly avoiding the walls
    3rd - 1:05.5xx no major failures, but far from perfect lap, done with basic Simbin setup. Definetely i will modify the brake pressure from 85 to 95, and stiffen up the rear anti roll. Gear ratios seemed ok for the first look.

I have no idea yet which lap i can do. :)

3. did some practise for tonight

1:03.553

4. new PB on the on-line server 1:03.466 :)

5. Christopher Aponte

Christopher Aponte
    Premium Member

lol training there :)

stop training Atti :)
    i will join soon...need to finish some school stuff first :S..hopefully can keep up with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.