• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINI Cooper Challenge: Round 2 Curitiba (Video)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,122
    View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kevin Cordice

Kevin Cordice

Ratings:
    +219
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

3. Nick Newcombe

Nick Newcombe

Ratings:
    +3
    Good job Lee :thumbsup:

4. Farrell Hudjik

Farrell Hudjik

Ratings:
    +21
    Watched the last broadcast. Great fun to watch. Ya congrats Lee. I'm a big fan of your amazing vids and your excellent driving skills.

Will watch this broadcast for sure. I hope one day to be involved in GSC2012 and rF2 league racing. 2 of my favorite sims. I don't know. Iracing is really taking a back seat right now and I still love it and will continue my membership, but the braking and spinning around at a mere 30 miles an hour at times, just drives me insane..

5. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Ratings:
    +445
    Awesome job again by James Kirk and Bram Hengeveld, very professional work makin for great viewing!

Bring on Vanport where I hope me and Mr Allinson can carry on our scrap where we left off in race 1! Would also be good to have Mr Hengeveld out there racing too!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,122
    Lol then you guys really have to slow down a lot as I am a happy midfielder with a FWD car :) But Ill gladly take on the challenge in a RWD MINI :)

• Like Like x 3