1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINI Cooper Challenge: Round 2 Curitiba (Video)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 1
  2. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
  3. Good job Lee :thumbsup:
  4. Watched the last broadcast. Great fun to watch. Ya congrats Lee. I'm a big fan of your amazing vids and your excellent driving skills.

Will watch this broadcast for sure. I hope one day to be involved in GSC2012 and rF2 league racing. 2 of my favorite sims. I don't know. Iracing is really taking a back seat right now and I still love it and will continue my membership, but the braking and spinning around at a mere 30 miles an hour at times, just drives me insane..
  5. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Awesome job again by James Kirk and Bram Hengeveld, very professional work makin for great viewing!

Bring on Vanport where I hope me and Mr Allinson can carry on our scrap where we left off in race 1! Would also be good to have Mr Hengeveld out there racing too!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lol then you guys really have to slow down a lot as I am a happy midfielder with a FWD car :) But Ill gladly take on the challenge in a RWD MINI :)
    • Like Like x 3