Mini Cooper - Brno 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brno is popular with both fans and drivers, and you can always expect great battles all around the track when the WTCC cars visit the Czech Republic. It's a wide circuit with many overtaking opportunities.
The circuit is built in a natural bowl which is banked in places to offer spectators an excellent view, this also means that Brno constantly changes in elevation as it sweeps across forested hillsides and its fast undulating corners really test driver talent and engineering to the limit.

The track features many slow to midspeed corners with varius radius, and demands a setup that's well balanced at those speeds, but still able to navigate the very fast sweeping first turn. Exit speed is key, as almost all corners lead to a potential overtaking possibility.

trackmap_czech.jpg

LAPRECORD:
0:00.000 Name

2:24.764 Rickard[RC]
2:24.802 - Robbe[RPM]

2:25.226 henY #13
2:25.536 WOOFER[RPM] #25
2:25.547 Canuck[BZH]
2:25.8xx Neo[RPM] #xx

2:26.206 Warren #6

2.27.028 Syltas Grabb
2:27.770 Ako[RPM] #30

Ok, today as i am preparing for the race i checked some of the sector times as well as i was asked about it.
I did now with race setup a 2:24.3, sector times are: 46.8, 1:54.1
For a 2:24.0 i think i did sectors like 46.6, 1:53.8, or stg very close to it, i definetely remember the 2nd sector was below 1:54.

Hope it helps a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back