1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini / Clio wars @ Magny Cours National Wednesday August 11th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Mini Challenge / Clio Cup

Track: Magny Cours National

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x22 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing racing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. We have a mystery event slated for the mid week event for French week! The more drivers who enter, the better the event will be!

event format to be determined on Tuesday based on the # of drivers signed up as of 2200 GMT!

tell your friends and get 'em in here! It will be alot of fun I promise!

It's a war with the "little cars!"
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Eric Estes
    3. Tyler Scurlock
    4. Reggie Blain
    5. Keith Barrick
    6. Hassan Khan
    7. Claudio Caferi
    8. dave Withers
    9. Afonso Mereilles
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. driver
  4. In!
  5. Im in
  6. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Sign me up Eric, this will be good fun
  7. Sign me up please
  8. I'll be there, sign me up!
  9. Hi guys, sign me up please.
  10. Ill be there to bring up the rear!
  11. sign me up please Eric.
  12. I know this was meant to be a mixed event but could we keep it clios? I haven't tested the difference but I assume there is a big diff between the two. Unless we can get like 15--20 entries. I think it might hurt the racing.

Still this is on assumptions I may be wrong but nevertheless we néed some more bodies on track!!!!!!
  13. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

I think the cleo is about 2 secs alap quicker around this track so u in the mini Keith lol
  14. OK here is the deal for tonights action.

I was hoping for an even # of drivers at 14 but no joy and thats just fine.

We will run Clio's tonight only.

I was considering a choice event where you ran one car one race then the otehr model the otehr race but thats not fun with 9 guys.

was also going to setup a team concept and allow the MINI's to block the Clios as fair racing! OH well we'll get this going another night!

And Yes Reggie it is almost EXACTLy 2 seconds a lap.
  15. Server is UP!

you may want to check the updated weather link! slick.........
  16. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Trying to join the server Eric and getting booted as possible cheat ?
  17. I'm stoked for this event. Cmon people let's get the signups to 12-15. Clios are bomb fun and amazing rcing.
  18. Link sez Partly Cloudy...
  19. Eric if I am not wrong, thursday aug 12 between 2 and 5 am (france local time) it is supposed to rain
  20. OK, I'm in