1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Zhuhai2004 - Wednesday July 27th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Zhuhai 2004
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]266[/signuplist]

2. Come on everybody - - we can make double digits for the grid!

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I love being on vacation it allows me to do this.......

@ Dennis, sorry i didnt say "hi" when we was racing at Poznan tonight. That was unlucky hitting that Volvo. I also got took out, by a out of control Volvo on the first corner (dont you just love public servers) but battled back to 5th, due to others falling of track .. see you on track......

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

It was either push over into you or take the hit, you owe me one Rupe!
    I do love public servers! They make me realize it's just for fun.

Does anyone have a couple of spare sets of brake pads, I wore all mine out in practice at this track today!

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

That wasnt me in the red mini i was behind in a white Volvo p1800, I watched the replay when i saw your name at the end of the race. I started in the green mini but deceided to change to my volvo with no more real time to qually and started at the back. The red Volvo p1800 was all over the place he hit just about everybody.....

hopefully we can have a better race at RD i like this track only problem is the metre markers are not to clear (what i need is a yellow stripe across the road saying 300m, 200m 100m, To Late, )

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

7. Will see if im up then this would be thursday morning 3am for me right? SA +2 gmt

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

yep it early in the morning ,but worth it

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

when i go to join the server it shows random wheather ... is that correct...:eek: SORTED...

10. Running w/ semi-competitive times but the dreaded disco occurred. It was fun while it lasted!

11. I had a blast tonight! With no practice ahead, I surprised myself with my pace.... I got lucky and won both races. Looking forward to the next event! See you all laterz!

12. Thanks everyone was 3am and i was tired but managed to keep the car on track and not damage it. Both races ended up 3rd although I must say race 2 I think I could have kept Yves behind if I did not start to outbrake myself. Thanks anyway come on Yves enter friday night mini's now!!!

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Well i was haveing a blast until my internet died on me, suffered a big lag spike and nearly cleaned up Yves, then eveytime i got close to somebody i went a bit funny, 2 times i was braking half way down the staight trying to miss a mini that wasnt there. lap6 thought id hit Denis, on the start straight, the next thing is im racing on my own (intrnet died),
    But today is another day, thanks for a grate time while it lasted, Ill Be Back.....

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

For me, 6-5-4-3-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1-2-3-4-3-2-1-2-3-4-5-4-3-4-5-
    How did everyone stay awake thru all those laps?
    I was actually less than 4 sec a lap slower than the leaders, no way to figure that one out!
    Of couse, that meant some fun times for ma with cars closeby for a while anyhow.
    Pardon any bumps/taps please, it's tough for me to get that kind of experience.

Great races everyone!

15. Dennis great race and the taps and bumps were fine with me. Felt bad about your big off in R2 on the final corner as we were having a solid scrap!

Q2 can;t get consistent braking here and it costs me time...............you need laps here to be quick consistently.

R1 I hold onto DOnald for abit and then the tired mind deteriorates my laptimes. Gte bored and wait for Yves so we can at least have some action. Fun playing cat n mouse with ya Yves.then I hit the pits with 3 mins to go after the kitten/cat got into my feet and bit me while I was working the pedals......

R2 a bit more exciting early as I roach T1 and 3 cars pass me. Good scrap until I just am not on the wheel and esc out tired from working 6o hours a week.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.