1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Zandvoort Club- Wednesday March 3rd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Feb 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Mini's

Track: Zandvoort Club
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EST / 18:00 WST / 2:00 GMT (Thursday)
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 20mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Eric Estes
    3. Keith Barrick
    4. Yves Larose
    5. Frank Anderson
    6. Franz Ulrich
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  3. Sign me up! Thanks.
  4. Im in too
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

count me in
  6. Include me for Wednesday, thanks.
  7. Let's hope this week works (and steam doesn't update this time).

PLease sign me in.

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up guy's:smile:
  9. school starting late tomorrrow. sign me up :biggrin:
  10. never mind...
  11. er... dunno what happened - coming to S/F on the lap 11 - Vincent left, then everyone disappeared. RD was down after - did the server drop?
  12. i have no idea what happend but me and two other guys where still on the server untill the finish the race...
    i was realy close to a head-on collision with whoever it was Vincent got together with on lap 5 or 6 =D
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

seems like ID3 was once again the problem as their site was also down and that i couldn't connect to the race server, was fun while it lasted.

14. Sorry guys, my apologies for not being able to join the session, yesterday thing went strange with the servers since I tried no less than 6 or 7 times to log in during the practice and qualy session and always lost connection at the last second andreceiving a message like this 'Server Disconnect: You were voted off'. Then tried to send private messages to Yves and Eric and both were not sent, and after a while the RD site was down.

Really frustrating at that moment since i was really excited to participate, but these things happen.

Thanks to all.
  15. Franz it was a weird night in deed! Sorry you couldn't get in or contact us about he issues.

BTW how did you r race at BRands in the '87's go? I had contact with an overturned car the punctured a tire and that was it for me whilst in P3 lap 1.

See you on Friday!