1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Vitus Parc Club - Wednesday June 29th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Vitus Parc 2009 v2.0 (4 layouts) Club layout
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]135[/signuplist]

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Actually , Pretty good track! Sorry I have to work today. My kitchen training is starting a day early. have fun guys. I'm off Mon/Tues starting next week :frown:. I used to have four days off.

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up guy's !

4. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Srry guys, my HD crashed and I'll be re-iinstalling Windoews tonight, not sure I'll be ready in time.

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

wow, the Mini on that track is simply pure pleasure :D

6. Not gonna be able to make it...got to work early in the morning...Have fun out there!

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

here's my setup for anyone tp try.

Attached Files:

8. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

My Race 07 just crashed out of the game and now is not restarting. I keep hitting the "play" button in Steam but nothing is happening.

Anyone with a good idea before the race starts?

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

have you tried to restart steam, check if the process of the game is still running and if you don,t start the game with Race 07 try to start it with Race 07 instead of a add-on.

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

This track seems very greasy on the first lap, it's killing me!
    Well, a few other mistakes made my slow drive look even worse than it was. Still lovely though!

11. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Hi Yves, thanks for the suggestion but indeed I restarted not only Steam, but my computer. Race is just not starting anymore. I always start by launching race 07, regardless of the add on I am going to use. But it has just stopped launching. I tried launching F1 2010 from steam, and that starts fine. However, Dirt 1 now crashes. Obviously some thing is really wrong. But later today I'll rename the "Gamedata" folder and see if that helps. The last few times I ahd problems with race that trick worked, but of course I lost all my extra mods and tracks.

Anyway, I'll keep on trying. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.