1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Vara Sepyember 22nd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]
    Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT US MINI

Class: MINI Challenge

Track: Vara

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    weather link

Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)[/COLOR]

Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR]

[B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]10 mins (9:45 EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]5 mins[/COLOR][/B][/B]

Race: 2x10 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Most important RD golden rules:
    • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing racing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Vara is always fun and challenging. Add in the tough little MINI and it should be fun!

3. Entry List

1. Eric Nelson
    2. William Yunck
    3. Mike Fast ( swear thats his real name!)
    4. Saul Boucher
    5. Keith Barrick
    6. Duarte lopes
    7. Martin Leyfield
    8. Martin Hampton
    9. Dan kiewicz
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. Jesper Taulborg - maybe

4. Me please,
    William Yunck
    Yes - have read and understand the rules

5. i would like to join, this would be my first ever race, i have a few questions that i could use some help with:
    -after searching i assume you mean Varano di Melegari?
    -is there anything i need to do to my game to be able to join the server? password?
    -i haven't driven the minis much, but they seem to have a tonne of throttle lift oversteer, is there a setting that can help me with that?

Mike Fast
    Yes - have read and understand the rules

6. VARA.its in the "extras tab" of the ingame tracks....

The password thread is wher eyou get the PW to enter the race. >>>> http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

throttle on oversteer? Just serch the "online files" button of the ingame setup screen on the bottom. you'll find a ton of setups all built and ready to download and try.

HTH and welcome to the ARC! BTW get your teampseak running is at all possible. helps out a bunch even if you don;t have a Mic yet.

7. What the hell, why not..

Drivername: Saul Boucher
    I understand the Golden rules: YES

8. i meant throttle lift (not life), basically i find that when coming off the gas the back-end gets very light and constantly wants to step out.

9. Sign me up please.

I have read and understand the rules.

Also mike I yo can get on ts on raceday I got a bunch of tips for you.

10. Try reducing your rear rebounds, and you can try a little less rear roll-bar.

11. that would be great, i will do that. where is the info for server address/passwords, etc. for teamspeak?

12. same place as the PW info for the race server. its the same PW.

use the search function up top and type in TS3 or teamspeak for the setup info. it will tellyou where to Dl the software and IP info etc.

13. WTF. Were is everybody? Afraid of a few walls and turns?

14. Drivername: Jesper Taulborg
    Sign me up as maybe, thanks

15. when i try to join the racedepartment us test server, it tells me "incompatible game versions." this happens both if i launch race 07 or gtr evo. any ideas what i need to do?

16. its using the STC cars and a add-on track on that server, thats why :)

EDIT: But that is for the friday event, the mini server is not up yet :)

17. Mini madness today people, tell al your friends and let's trade some pain't at really low speeds!!!!!

18. Server is UP!

19. Drivername: Duarte Lopes

See u later guys!

20. i would like to join
    yes i have read the golden rules and understand them. this is my first RD race as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.