1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge - Taruma

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by Jordi Casademunt, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Even though Mini setups aren't complicated at all, here's one for the lazy ones!

-It can get a bit wild with the off-throttle oversteer, so you'll need to play with the pedal mid-corner. If it's still loose, increase the wing (at 1 right now). I think it will make it slower, but it's better than being sideways the whole time.

-Fuel is 15L (or 14), after a 25 min test I had 4L less so there's a big safety margin.

-Brakes at 100%, but change them to your prefered values. The same goes for steering lock, it's at 31 at the moment.

-Tyre pressure shouldn't need any changes.

I hope this is useful to anyone :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. It sure was for me. Put me right up with the leader AI running at 95%. Thanks very much.

3. Hi

How do I set gear ratios and front wing with Mini's? From garage options I can only set rear wing. Or do I need to modify some files?

Juha

4. I downloaded your file and frontwing stays in 1 and rearwing drops to 1. How I control the frontwing?

In your file I saw this
    [FRONTWING]
    //FWSetting=0//1

[REARWING]
    RWSetting=0//1

If I remove the "//" mark it doesn't seem to have any affect to frontwing. Also when I put "FWSetting=1" it doesn't seems to have any affect. From game I cannot modify frontwing. Does it mean that I cannot control it from file either?