• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Mini Challenge - Taruma

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by Jordi Casademunt, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Jordi Casademunt

Jordi Casademunt

Ratings:
    +410
    Even though Mini setups aren't complicated at all, here's one for the lazy ones!

-It can get a bit wild with the off-throttle oversteer, so you'll need to play with the pedal mid-corner. If it's still loose, increase the wing (at 1 right now). I think it will make it slower, but it's better than being sideways the whole time.

-Fuel is 15L (or 14), after a 25 min test I had 4L less so there's a big safety margin.

-Brakes at 100%, but change them to your prefered values. The same goes for steering lock, it's at 31 at the moment.

-Tyre pressure shouldn't need any changes.

I hope this is useful to anyone :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma

Ratings:
    +181
    It sure was for me. Put me right up with the leader AI running at 95%. Thanks very much.

3. Juha Vainio

Juha Vainio

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

How do I set gear ratios and front wing with Mini's? From garage options I can only set rear wing. Or do I need to modify some files?

Juha

4. Juha Vainio

Juha Vainio

Ratings:
    +0
    I downloaded your file and frontwing stays in 1 and rearwing drops to 1. How I control the frontwing?

In your file I saw this
    [FRONTWING]
    //FWSetting=0//1

[REARWING]
    RWSetting=0//1

If I remove the "//" mark it doesn't seem to have any affect to frontwing. Also when I put "FWSetting=1" it doesn't seems to have any affect. From game I cannot modify frontwing. Does it mean that I cannot control it from file either?