1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Sachsenring '67 - Friday June 24th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Sachsenring '67
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 18:45 GMT
    Race: 18:55 GMT 1 race of 80 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]116[/signuplist]

2. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond
    Daisychainsaw

Like the new sign in format, count me in. Off to watch touring cars at Croft tomorrow, yeehaa.

3. Love the track, I'm there :good:

4. @Wayne, hope you remember to bring an umbrella!

Don't know the track, but last night was fun so I think mini Fridays can be pencilled in as a permanent fixture for me :)

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Will have to learn the track as I never had it until today ! But it will be fun.

@Nik, will you use the same skin as yesterday in Valencia ? so that I download it and maybe prepare one for myself if I have time .

6. Yeah I will be Jean-Pierre, just stick a link to yours here if you do one and I'll download it - everyone else do the same too!

7. meh... would love to take part in this one, but have to work @ the Nürburgring 24h race :-/ maybe I'll be back the next MINI race :)

8. Have to sign out, forgot the girlfriend is coming down for the weekend /facepalm/

9. So guys going to a local lan that weekend so sorry. :( www.oc.co.za

Was so looking forward to do battle with JP blanchy again see next friday then

10. Too long for my casual friday...

11. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

12. Good to see the 80 minute mini fridays back, it's been a long time.

13. C'mon Yves, 80 minutes? This is a racing club event not a league.

14. I think all Mini Friday races were 80 minutes a year or so ago, when I joined.
    I prefer it, to be honest, but not sure there will be enough committed drivers now.

15. I think 80 minutes is taking away some drivers (me and Kennet for example). Try 40 minutes and you will see. Btw seems like I'm one of the few that likes 40/45 minutes races.

16. I'll give it a try. Just did a lap on this track for the first time yesterday. It's very tricky and unforgiving, so I doubt if I will survive the 80 minutes...

17. At one time every mini friday was 80 minutes and had full grids with people waiting for drop outs it was that popular, they used to be full a couple of hours after posting and every race was fun from start to finish.

18. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

I'm In :)

19. Me too :musical-note:

20. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Hello Philip ... Why not use the well done new sign in system in the 1st post of this thread ? So everyone can see the whole list of participating drivers. :cool::)

And ... hello from Belgium too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.