1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Nurburgring GP - Thursday August 11th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Required RACE 07 expansions:
    GTR Evo
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Nurburgring GP
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 80 minutes
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

Note
    : Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]328[/signuplist]

[​IMG]

2. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond
    Daisychainsaw

Oh yes please, hope we get a full grid.

3. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer

Shucks I don't have Evo, might be tempted to buy it some day there's a Mini Nordschleife event :p

4. This change to Thursday totally messes me up, bring back mini Friday please.

5. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I also only noticed last week and Thursday morning that the Mini's have changed so I had to sign out for that event. 80-Minute-Mini's on Friday evenings was such a great way to start the weekend...

6. As announced several weeks ago here, we are rotating the event days per month so everybody gets a chance to race in their favorite event, some can only race for the Mini's on Friday but others don't. In this way we try to satisfy the most of the members :)

7. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Oh yes!!! Bring back Mini Friday!!!! :tongue:
    Hi Bobbo

8. lol... ironically I'm not able to drive this because I'm racing the real Mini Challenge at the real Nurburgring this weekend and therefor have to be there from tomorrow afternoon :-/ Maybe next week again :)

9. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Swap?? :tongue:

10. erm... no? :D I mean, it's not THAT bad...

11. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I'll race the mini you race here instead?? Go on!!! You know you want to :cool:

12. how much would you pay fot that? ;)

13. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I have no idea :D

14. Lol Dave where did you pop up from, long time no see. But it seems it's the end of an era for the mini Friday events, the only events I do in this game. Oh well changes.

15. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

It's been a year!! ish
    I was looking forward to racing the good old minis on a Friday... Looked last Friday and thought... Hmmmm, I've been away far too long :thunder:
    lol

16. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Sorry guys, cant make it this week, I've got to go and help my mate fit his gearbox for the trackday we a both doing next week.

17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

18. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

19. sryi had a freeze for 1 min ....
    dont know why this always happens when it shouldnt
    this is the problem
    Anzeigetreiber nvlddmkm reagiert nicht mehr und wurde erfolgreich wieder hergestellt.
    displaydriver nvlddmkm doesnt react anymore und was started new succesfully..

fuxx

cya
    andi

20. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Results are now in first post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.