1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini challenge @ Norisring Wednesday October 6th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

Class: MINI Challenge

Track: Norisring

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 10 mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 5 mins

Race: 2x20 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Most important RD golden rules:
    • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing racing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. The Norisring is a staple DTM series stop. Very wide and short with plenty of City feel!

Should be a blast in the MINI!
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
  4. I should be able to make this.

Drivername: Rhys Gardiner
    I understand the Golden Rules: Yes.
  5. Server is uP!
  6. Late sign up, on the road a right now but really think we should get some entries for this. So this event is now officially a donation drive . For every driver that races I will donate 1$ euro to rd.

So come and support Ed and save the kittens again, because for wert non entry a baby kitten dies.
  7. Eric is it possible to update the thread title to have "donation drive" in it? Might inspire more to join.

Remember the kittens everyone
  8. I wanna save a kitten:)lol
    Drivername: Jesper Taulborg
    I understand the Golden Rules: YES
  9. Let the kitten saving begin!

Drivername: Tyler Scurlock
  10. Keep em coming people let's get at least 10 for tonite we can save a whole litter of kittens in one race and have super battles on track. I also vote that at the half way mark of each race we stop at the sf line and reverse the grid for fun in both races. What you guys think?
  11. Depends on how many we are ;-)
    But if we not are more than 10, I'll vote yes.
  12. Drivername: Tony Prosser
  13. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I,m a cat man through and through ( always wanted to have a tiger as a pet:D ) so will join you guys for some mini fun.:cool:

Driver name: Dariusz Swiderski
    RD event rules agreed: Yes.
  15. I'll give my kitty to Dariusz...

Drivername: Eric Estes
    I understand the golden rules: Yes
  16. Very nice guys, entries keep growing and the kitties are getting happier
  17. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Lets bankrupt Keith guys, JOIN UP!!!!
  18. Here is my setup, turns in really nice and has lots of oversteer on this grippy track.

Attached Files:

19. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

It was good fun racing this morning, i,m glad i stayed up. Got pole and a bit lonely drive in R.1 but R.2 had lots of action, a bit scary behind Tony and i had to push to catch up with Keith, Jesper and Tyler, got a pass on Tyler and managed to close the gap to the leaders but no chance to pass, .003 sec behind Jesper at the finish in 3rd, lol.
    We saved a lot of kittens tonight and robbed Keith of some cash. :)

Thx and see you on friday guys.
  20. Thanks everyone for racing. We sure did save alot of kitties and raised 7$ euro for rd.

Look forward to fridays race and everyone follow the atcc forum for a huge announcement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.