1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Monza Junior - Wednesday March 23rd 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Saul Boucher, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RaceDepartment US-MINI
    Track: Monza Junior
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 60 minutes (20:30 EDT / 00:30 GMT )
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x22 minutes & Mandatory Pit Stop for 2 tires
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules
  2. Entry List:

1. Jimi Hughes
    2. Keith Barrick
    3. Rich Dozier
    4. Hiroshi Awazu
    5. Jim Cole
    6. Glen Kabis
    7. Mike Chaney
    8. Eric Nelson
    9. Dennis Phelan
    10. Tyler Scurlock
    11. Nik Hughes
    12. Joseph Edgar
    13. Marcelo Vargas (Maybe)
    14. Eric Klister (Maybe)
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
  3. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Sign me up again please
  4. In, oh yea.....DUH Winnnning
  5. I'm in Saul, connection willing...
  6. I might be able to attend this event. I will know better after the Friday ATCC club race.
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I dont have to work next Wed, so please put me in. Looks like i will be at my local coffee shop with a controller joining in next weeks race. Internet connection at my Girlfriends place is not the greatest.
  9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ha! silly me here in thinking this track is easy,that last chicane before pit straight got me 9/9 laps.:D
  10. Sign me up.
  11. Was able to run last nights ATCC event, I didn't do well, but the internet connection appears to be stable, so put me in as a definite and we will see what happens.
  12. Sign me up please. Been gone awhile, but want to get back in the seat. :)
  13. wow haven';t raced this since my first weeks of PUBLICS! I'll take a slot please..........
  14. I'm going to have to back out of this one... sorry.

I'm just not skilled enough to do this track in an online race, mainly because of that chicane at the end. I'll keep trying, and hopefully next time we use this track I'll be more up to par, but right now it just frustrates me and I end up not enjoying myself.

Sorry for the trouble.
  15. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

16. Crap, turns out I'm gonna have to miss this one. Got other plans for Wed night.

Might as well start stripping down the PC tonight, got my parts in for a new build.
  17. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

18. Jeremy just find a braking point of reference and brake early for any chicanes. the quick way though a chicane that slows you down is to come out of it at Full throttle asap rather than fly into it barely in control and then have a bad exit.......

the tires Chicane is tough, just take it slow and if you have to, use the grass on exit rather than try and trim the tires to stay on the tarmac....
  19. sign me up please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.