1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Mont Tremblant North-Wednesday MArch 31st , 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USMINI
    Class: Mini Challenge

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 02:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x18 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Dennis Phelan
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Another track I've been to IRL, not many laps though.
    Sign me up please!

4. :'(... to late for me... start at 0445AM here... :/

5. omg i feel bad for you eric, maybe the time does not fit to other drivers. Try doing it earlier and you might get more ppl. Just try it because i don't want this to happen on all your races.

6. Austin,

the real difference for east coast guys is only 15 minutes. We used to start " official Practice" at 9PM for 30 mins, then 20 mins quali, then 10 mins warm up and race x 2 about 22 mins each. add it all up and it's no big deal for us but helps the guys left of us giving them 15 more mins to get in the Q Session.

YOu;ll be surprised once the ATCC concludes on 4/9 how many more we get in each event. I predict full fields for GT Mondays and WTCC fFridays , 10 cars on wednesdays MINI"s plus the Sunday open class day will start picking up steam too.

BTW don;t feel bad for me, join another event and I'll sleep just fine.

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Eric and I put on a show for the crowds last night. I think they got their moneys worth!

I qualified two seconds behind eric. I had figured that.

R1: Everything that a Mini can do, I did! Managing to do it all without damaging the suspension, totally amazing. Eric made the last mistake and I took the trophy.

R2: Everything that a Mini can do, I did! No, not really, it was actually a better race with Eric leaving me in the dust towards the end of the race.

Thanks for both of those races Eric and for making them interesting, I know how hard it is to go slower than your fastest and stay on track.

Thanks RD for the night!

8. LOL Dennis if we can't have fun then what the heck are we doing out here?

Yeah we had a good time pounding around this track and feel bad for those who missed this event. It's just a beauty of a circuit fr these little go machines.

Now what to do next week? I'll let you throw out the track choice this week since you have clearluy made more events than anyone thus far.

So? Waht'll it be?

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

First, I should mention that the last time I was asked to pick a part of a race combo it dealt a death knell to the entire series.

There are so many tracks that I haven't even been been to yet!

I can wait for the tracks I've been on to return.

I haven't found any of the other tracks that I raced on IRL so
    let's a take our reasonably priced cars to this track. Should be interesting with traffic.

But I think it should be "seconded" twice before it's accepted.

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Scratch that, I just tried a reace there, no go!

I need time to think, how can I pick without trying a bunch of tracks, I have to ponder!

11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

It's an easy setup and I heven't seen a race here yet.
    Someone spent a lot of time on this one, simple to set up for, tougher to drive and the crowds are just great!
    It will still need two seconds, Leipzig.

12. Leipzig it is!