1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Mid america D Curve- Wednesday September 1st, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]
    Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT US MINI

Class: MINI Challenge

Track: Mid America Motorplex

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing racing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. KEith Barrick
    3. Ryan Callan
    4. Tyler Scurlock
    5. Mike Chaney
    6. Tony Prosser
    7. Russell Robitaille
    8. Peter Ross
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
    Reserve:

Eric Estes

3. In please

4. I'm in

5. As a dirty maybe please EN - depends how my WTM race @ Nords goes.

6. Im in too please.

7. Looks like rain. I won't do anything malicious, but is there a beta version of the golden rules? ;)
    I'm in.

8. Now this looks like fun. I'm in!

9. My right rear tire isn't doing anything except hold the car up, can someone help me out with this?

10. Guys I hate to remind all you nonsignups but each non signup is one puppy dead. I don't know about you guys bu i couldnt sleep at nigt knwng all I had to do was race minis on Wednesday. So save a puppy and sign up

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

you have the wrong argument for my sign up, i hate dogs :tongue:

12. I'll help save the puppies so long as you sick them on last week's kittens...

(that's a maybe :) )

13. OK, I'm on track and conditions are dry with a forcast of dry. Meanwhile I'm looking at the radar on the weather link and Mid America is in the middle of some serious rain. Wat up wit dat?

14. Nobody willing to help me out?

15. Sign me up please.

16. What do you mean by your right rear isn't doing anything? I'm using motec and all my tires are working. Is yours locked up, missing, no grip or what?

17. Mike if I understand right, you are wondering why nothing changes with the right rear. It's because the track is made up of mostly right turns making the right rear hardly doing anything. Also minis as a car can't really build heat in the rear anyways.

18. What Keith said. My RR drops in temp and doesn't really get back up to starting temp. Starts at 176 And doesn't go above 165 after that.

BTW: Sign up says 15 laps but server says 20.

19. Use the WEATHER LINK in the race announcement........it has 40% chance of thunder showers at 9PM and beyond. This is what you can expect for the race. Forget about radar and all that other stuff....we have to create a WEATHER FILE and we do this IN ADVANCE of the event for obvious reasons.....

PLus you are stuck on a 600 minute PRactice 1 session......maybe the weather will change during those 600 minutes.........:wink:

20. Thank you, I wasn't sure if the server had realtime weather or not (that would be cool). So will this be a 2x20 lap race?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.