1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Challenge @ Limerock - Wednesday August 17th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Limerock (mountain layout)
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package (part 1)
    Racing Club Mod package (part 2)

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]335[/signuplist]

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

3. I am going to be late :( I am fairly certain i can make it before the start time but doubtful I can get home in time to qualify. Will do my best to be there at any rate, this is one of my favorite tracks and I don't want to miss it.

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Ah, bummer. I missed out on some unofficial practice and never really caught up with everything I wanted in the car. Good eh!
    Just never had a good pace and several corners held me back.

R1: Big GPU freeze going up the hill for the first time, action delayed by 44 sec right off the bat. Well, that just took all my attention away from the race and as my mind wandered so did the car and I did dent a bunch of armco several times but picked up negligable damage.

R2: I wanted to hold off Yves on L2 and tried harder than I should have, sand, armco. Now 4 seconds behind Brian and I just kept taking paint off of armco until I was 15 sec back at the end of the race.

Too bad Hiroshi couldn't make it! Thanks Yves, Brian, RD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.