1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Laguna Seca - Friday July 15th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Race On
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Laguna Seca
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 80 minutes
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Oh very much yes please.
  3. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Thought it was never going to happen :lol:.

Don't like the track but love the event..In for a penny in for a pound :)

4. Jempy

Premium Member

Mini car ... maxi fun for 80 minutes ? :rolleyes:
  5. Yes 80 minutes, format is updated :wink:
  6. Wonder if I will be able to make?? Will try
  7. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Look over your shoulder, we are watching you....very very closely ;) ROFLMAO

@Keiron: Come on you can make it... :confused: Is it Keiron or Kieron like you racing profile?

8. :roflol:
  9. "@Keiron: Come on you can make it... Is it Keiron or Kieron like you racing profile?" Sorry dont know why my quote tool not here. It's Kieron haha :)
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  11. Jempy

Premium Member

12. I think I"ll start the race at 14:wink:
  13. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

...Holy smokes...I completely forgot that is our anniversary today but I am going to leave my name up for now because I might just be able to make it...well depending on how much the wine is talking :lol:
  14. Ha! Now that's commitment to RD, I like it....
  15. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Hope RD sees it that way when they pick RDTCC drivers....(just kidding)

On a more serious note...I don't like to commit and not pitch up unless I really can't make it :) Nik, find us a nice setup today, please :lol:

16. Jempy

Premium Member

A chance you remembered ! ... otherwise I think you created a big storm with huge lightnings and tremendous thunder home ! :)
  17. I'm definitely the last person to ask for a set up...if anything I'll give you a duff one so I've got a better chance of beating you! :p
  18. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Can I get some clarity on the pitlane situation here at Seca... Are we all expected to use the proper line lane exit road which takes to the inside of turn 1, or do we filter in on the main straight? I believe it would be safer to use the proper pit lane and rejoin after turn 1 joining before may cause a rather scary crash!
    I just wanted to make sure we all know what to do so its the same for everyone.
  19. We use the full official pitlane in the game, go on track after the first corner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.