1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Istanbul 06 Wednesday August 31 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Required RACE 07 expansions: -
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Istanbul 06
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 80 Minutes
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

You should edit the trackname before our turkish drivers get angry ;)
  3. lol, indeed.

Got a hard time recently to type the tracks correctly :D
  4. As a Turkish driver, I wanna add that the track's correct name was "─░stanbulpark"...
    I said "was" because no more race here. I am so sad.
    I have been to ─░stanbulpark 4 times. Watched the incredible races..
    Also I drive a Z4 there.. Oh yeah... Anyway:)
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  6. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

I just signed up for the event.:) This will be my first start in the RD Racing Club so I have a question. Do I need any mod for this specific race? It uses a standard track and car class so I hope not but It's better to ask. At the moment I can't access the game to check it myself. Thanks.

EDIT: I see some people are using skins so I definitely have to download something. I guess I will just look around to see what addons I should use.
  7. This is just standard Race 07, you don't need to download skins if you don't want, you'll just see a default car instead of the skin but you'll be missing the beautiful work that people have put together :D
  8. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

Thanks for info.;)
  9. A little late but Im in.
  10. Sorry to Leonardo Tuma i was wrong! Nice fight from start to end. Too bad i broke my car when was going to pit (suspension), damn wall:). Brake power was too hard.
  11. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

Sorry for leaving before the race started. My wheel broke and it seems like I was wrong thinking my brother's crap wheel will let me drive normally for 80mins. I guess I can only drive in sprints until I get a new wheel.
  12. Well, there was certainly more than the 6 drivers listed above!

Longest race length to date for sure. Ran 12th for most of the race and finished the same. Did not do myself any favours causing damage on my way into the pits.

I experienced a weird moment on lap 5 while running behind Ole H when his car froze momentarily and it just appeared to zoom up on me. I instinctively steered off track. Dan C was running behind and if he didn't see what I saw he must have thought I was off my head?
  13. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

It was good race, tough race but good race :)
    First time full 80 min race, default setup, wrong fuel amount and afraid of tyre wear too early, brake problems (hardware) :)
    Direct competitor was Dan Coldrick, it was nice fight. After pit stops i was ahead, but fight ended when i hitted barrels and damaged the car. Then i was unable to stay in pace.
    Q: 9
    F: 9
  14. Great Race, Arunas you were very competitive right up until the end and Ray yeah I did think WTF when you went off course, I also had that lag spike tho!
  15. What's happening with next week's challenge? =-)
  16. Hi

What did you guys do with the pitstop?

Fuel? And/or two or four new tyres?

When there is a mandatory pitstop, do you have to change anything or just stop in the pit and then go again?

Great race, but the Mini is a little underpowered for that big but nice racetrack Istanbul.

Peter D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.