1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Hungaroring 2011 - Wednesday September 28th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Hungaroring WTCC 2011
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 1 race of 60 Minutes, one mandatory pitstop with at less 2 tires change
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply reply in the thread below :)
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. I am in, how many sign ups do we need to make it an official race? Or does the server go no matter what?

3. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I would have loved to do this race, but unfortunately I cannot sign in in advance these days because I never know how soon I am going to be done with work. Today I'd be done early, but I only figured that out now. Unfortunately there is no one signed up.

I am sorry Yves. You do a hell of a job but these races need to be better advertised. They even took out the drop down menu so now to get to the racing clubs is even more cumbersome. We need a frontpage schedule or at least a direct link to each club's schedule.

It would also be great if the races of all the clubs could be on a Google calendar color coded. It would make planning for them so much easier.

Anyway, I am going to contact you one of these days as soon as I know a bitmore about my upcoming schedule to see if I can help with the planning for the US zone.

4. Yeah, I figured since I didn't see the thread updated at all the race was a no go, so I spent the time with the fam.

I would love to make some races, the time is a bit early for me tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.