Race: 20:20

Track Settings:
Circuit – Deep Forest Raceway
Laps – 4 x 5 lap
Car- Mini Cooper S '11
Tuning- Prohibited
Tyre Restrictions – Comfort Soft

Notes:
- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.

RD Club Rules: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is Stewy__P

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock- Stewy__P
2- Richard Coleman
3- Jonathan Seekings
4- Connor Caple
5- Den Hemmings
6- Oli Peacock
7- Dubravko Sparovec
8- Sakis Politis
9-
10-
11-
12-

Last edited:
Schedule is tight and workload is :poop: but sign me up anyway!
I'll definitely be there to keep Sakis on his toes for the first race :D Time for another good battle mate.

Stewy I hope you are up there with us this time. We need a good 3 way fight for the win.

I wasn't planning to participate but I can't leave your challenge unanswered even if I had no practice at all... :cry:Really looking forward to a great battle! :D:thumbsup:

I ran this today (I do not know that track - do we get the driving line this week??) and managed 1:40 with the Cooper S'11, CS, completely stock. That probably puts me about 8 seconds a lap behind you guys, at a guess :roflmao:

Do love racing Minis though. Shame we can't get all the PS3 Mini lovers and have our own Mini-Fridays. :geek:

This Friday I talked GoM into a Mini race, but they don't Sim like we do here, so it's 3 races at 500PP - have to use the new mini and the old mini at least once each. (1)No boost Clean, (2)Low Boost Clean, (3)High-Boost anything goes. *coughs* :O_o:

Thanks for the races guys. I was right about the speed difference - easily 8 secs a lap slower than the winners. I'll never be as fast as you guys as I just can't throw the car about the way you do.

I tried not to get in the way on race 2. Wolf bumped me into the cliff and then waited for me to catch up again. Thanks. It was fun being in the pack for a few corners for a change.

3rd race, someone went for an inside line that wasn't there going into the bridge and bumped me out. Couldn't slow it to avoid the barrier, couldn't turn in (flashing indicator lit), hit barrier, spun. Everyone steamed off and I quit as it seemed best for all concerned not to have me on their racing line.

Have fun.

Thanks for the races guys. I was right about the speed difference - easily 8 secs a lap slower than the winners. I'll never be as fast as you guys as I just can't throw the car about the way you do.

I tried not to get in the way on race 2. Wolf bumped me into the cliff and then waited for me to catch up again. Thanks. It was fun being in the pack for a few corners for a change.

Don't mention it. You were going to hot into the corner and started braking at the point where I didn't expect it, just as I gave it more throttle to squeeze through. It was unavoidable, but still it's never nice to push someone of the track.

Good night of racing, but disappointed i didn't get another win :p

Race 1- P4- tried to stay with the three leaders but couldn't keep up.

Race 2- P3- put mediums on the rear and was more competitive but slower :\ Was keeping up with dan, oli and dubravko, but hit the wall at the bottom of the hill and cruised home. Fortunately for me dan made a mistake at the last corner and i slipped through.

Race 3- P4- tried mediums on the front and understeered like a bitch so dropped back quickly. pitted and put softs back on the front. Dan and oli waited for me and pissed around to the finish.

Race 4- P2- Got in front of everyone and held it until lap 4 when dubravko took me but i couldn't keep up.

Looking forward to racing you guys more.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%