1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Brands Hatch 07 - Friday July 8th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: Mini Challenge
    Track: Brands Hatch 07
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT - 80 Minutes
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

New event start time!

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

This is going to be another classic :)
  3. Is this the indy or full GP version of Brands Hatch?
  4. Full GP :wink:
  5. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

EDIT: Signing up w/o thinking. I'm doing the rF Porsche event.
  6. Jempy

Premium Member

7. Yes, forgot the mention it in the first post, but after some feedback from you guys we thought this would be good to do so more can race :wink:
  8. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Hope we can get another few people to join. Good you mentioned the new starting time because I didn't even notice it :)
  9. Just busy reinstalling my game then hopefully it updates itself with new patch. Then its race time again I think I hav'nt raced in like Two weeks now :(
  10. I preferred the old time. The race starts at 22:00 here and at this time my brain is starting to go in sleep mode...
    I think is better to do a poll before changing the events starting time. Maybe 20:30 GMT could be a good compromise.
  11. did somebody know this problem? race 07 dont recognize my 5th gear, it always let the field empty. on rfactor dirt and grid its all fine...
  12. Server is up :)
  13. I completely agree, JP. Makes it a lot easier for me too :tongue:.
    I'll be there.
  14. what can I say awesome stuff so far looking at the entries wow Thanks RD!!!!
  15. Race is too long for me.
  16. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Mark you can always make more pit stops. That will turn one big race into many races (good value for money if you ask me). Imagine making 4 pit stops (4 x 20minute races) and everytime you come out of the pits a new opponent will be coming down the straight ready to fight... Win win situation...

Convinced? All you have to do now is tick the "Sign-in" button :lol:

17. Sorry for what may seem like a stupid question, but I have not grasped what you have to do during a compulsory pit stop. I see the pit stop widow pop up e.g. pit window 7 -10. I pit on lap 9 and click CONFIRM at the bottom. Car stops and then I exit OK, only to be told I must pit
    again. I have no Black Flags or compulory drive throughs. What do you do once you enter the pits on a compulsory stop?

See you all later

Many thanks. Ed
  18. this is going to be great fun :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.