1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Challenge @ Brand Hatch Indy - Wednesday February 1st 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: Mini Challenge
    Track: Brand Hatch Indy
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

21:00 EST (2:00 GMT): Practice
    21:30 EST (2:30 GMT): Qualification
    21:50 EST (2:50 GMT): Warmup
    22:00 EST (3:00 GMT): 2 x 15 Laps races

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Vincent Kan
    3. Troy Uyan
    4. Jon Uyan
    5. Christopher Crawford
    6. Leif Bennett
    7. Eric Nelson
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Mini challenge? Not done this before, would that be stock BMW Mini Coopers or the John Cooper Works Mini R56?
  3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Stock BMW mini Cooper. Default content. Major fun! Series is very succesfull. Very close racing, and a real drivers challenge.
  4. Sounds good, sign me up please. :)
  5. I would like to sign up :)
  6. i would like to sign up please
  7. Sign me up please.
  8. DR3D9

Banned on request @Simberia

sign me up please.
  9. I'm in!
  10. Can you please sign me in.
  11. sorry guys only just seen the time on this event. can u sign me out please.
  12. I wont be able to make it either. RAM fried in my gaming rig. :(
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  14. I am 75% for this:)
  15. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Haha we were pretty close to each other there in R2. Something was bound to happen.

R1 was pretty much my practice session seeing that i came in late but at least i didn't get lapped.

R2, I was feeling a bit more confident but i went off and i DNF'd

I've only raced with RD twice so far this year so it was just good to be on track even though i didn't last on R2. I hope you guys had fun!:) My nickname isn't the "Moving Chicane" for nothing:D
  16. Was very fun, both races! Someone came down on me off turn 3 but I don't know who it was and if it was my fault.... But if it was I am sorry, was doing my best to stay off the two cars to my outside. Great battles otherwise..... biggest field by far! Can't wait for the next one!
  17. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

That was me but all good dude. i ended up getting pushed from behind and went straight into wall thus writing off my car. I don't take Club Racing seriously, just there for the fun:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.