1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Mini Challenge @ Bologna Historic - Thur 9 April 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Race 1
    18:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
    Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
    18:50 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
    Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
    1. Srinath Sundareswaran
    2. David Slute
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

Sign me up please. This will be my first time with the mini's online!
  3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester Premium Member

Sign me up please
  4. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

@Nox I am afraid I need to pass on tomorrow's races. I am a little burned out after all the racing today. Thanks.
  5. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

sign me up
  6. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Server is up! I hope you get more sign ups :) I don't think I can make it today, but if that changes, I'll jump in.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

Ah well, I'm in as well. Maybe not for race 2, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
    • Like Like x 1