Cars Mini Challenge 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Failure

OLD SKOOL RULES
General_Failure submitted a new resource:

Mini Challenge 2020 - 2.0L Prince i4 FWD

View attachment 353661

Well, this is an old mod (almost 7 years) rescued from the shadows. Originally it was a GSC mod to add some extra features to the Mini Challenge (more power, new aero setups, a motec, sequential shifting, etc). And maybe someone tried this mod in the Era of nogripracing.com :p

So... I decided to update this and reshare it with the community. Physics still feel great (I just had to do some minor adjustments on FFB and tire model)...​

Read more about this resource...

General_Failure updated Mini Challenge 2020 with a new update entry:

Update v1.0 > 1.1

Lots of changes, including an improved geometry model for the car.

Changelog

[Aero]

Hatch aerodynamics updated.

[Controls]

Break sensitivity improved.

[Geometric Physics]

I found the way to improve the geometry model of the cars. Many hours of work to reassemble everything but it's really worth it.

3 big benefits of an improved geometry:

- Better ratio handling and smoother FFB.
- Overall more stability and sense of the car's weight.
- Exceptional AI...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried the update and wondered where all these FFB parameters in the HDV file come from and why (and if) they work. From ISI simulators they don't seem to be, more from PCARS. And this is a different game engine.
Anyway, I drive with the Mini over the start/finish straight and in the next fast right bend the tail suddenly breaks out after the third lap at the latest, no chance to correct. First lap still works, second lap already more difficult, third lap take off. Even with a change of the spring rate rear direction soft and a little harder nothing changes. I'm a bit perplexed, because it's actually a quite neutrally tuned front wheel drive.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I have reported many of their mods as having stolen physics from official copyrighted content, stolen physics from other car game simulators....... game stock car extreme , simraceway, and physics from other modders. I hope banned you

I have reported many of their mods as having stolen physics from official copyrighted content, stolen physics from other car game simulators....... game stock car extreme , simraceway, and physics from other modders. I hope banned you
What's wrong with you? The only model of a car that no belongs to AMS is the Ariel Atom, and honestly I don't know where it comes from. I can delete it if you have a big problem with that, no problem. The rest comes from forums, hundred (or thousand) of mods from rfactor downloaded along the years, info collected from forums, Trippteam server resources, etc. However, if any part of my work is copyrighted please confirm exactly what and I will personally delete it immediately. This is ridiculous, of course all the modding community share all that they have with others.

And even i asked permission to all skinners to include their work and I have no problem to give credits (as you can see in all my uploads), and nobody had no problem because all are happy to share your work to improve the game... FREELY. Don't waste much time with me, and start to report all the AC forum too.

I have proof and if you ask me I will give it.
Stolen game stock car extreme lancer cup tire and physics model. stolen game stock car extreme f3 tire and physics
model pneumatic and physical model cup of brands of game stock car extreme
this is only part of it.
simarceway physics and stolen 3d models.
Stolen physics from other modders without asking permission or giving credits
All your mods have copyrighted stolen parts. I hope @Renato Simioni talks to you

Mod Edit: Do not insult other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
And even i asked permission to all skinners to include their work and I have no problem to give credits (as you can see in all my uploads), and nobody had no problem because all are happy to share your work to improve the game... FREELY. Don't waste much time with me, and start to report all the AC forum too.

I am sure that when you copied the files you read these lines
// Copyright and property of Reiza Studios Ltda
//
//
I'm wrong?
Again ,I hope you are banned as a liar and delete your modifications with the stolen work of others

General_Failure updated Mini Challenge 2020 with a new update entry:

Download suspended for a while...

Download suspended for a while...

Checking if this mod includes physics from SRW and/or GSC. I have been playing, mixing and modifing this pack of physics for years, but there is a guy accusing me of theft. This is all for fun, I love AMS and all related to rfactor. As 99% of the modders I take all from forums & other mods, and I always tried to be respectful of other people's content and I always asked permission to include it when I know who did it. I'm not claiming any right, it's pretty...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play