Minecraft

yea its up now but Notch (MC guy) must still be getting the multiplayer things back up becasue the server still isnt working (MC fault not server side).

While I was waiting I was spinning a few laps around Road America but am now suddenly working Sat so :frown::frown:

EDIT: Oh no site is down again ffs :mad:

I know why Minecraft is down, It's because you set fire to the world :p By the way Daniel, I uploaded a custom map to the server. Dunno what it's like yet but in the server properties its down as "world5" if you want to try it.

Wait, our world still remains doesn't it? That fabolous house, crazy tower and dangerous volcanic dungeon? :)

Its just in the last few days Gary, its been fine weeks before that, just unfortunate that you buy it at this time :(

We have been on the server last night for hours and hours. Its just the occasional hour of downtime that you always seem to try and log on at :p

Still getting 'Not on whitelist' Error messages. Seems to be finding the server no issue. Gets to logging in then error. Also gives a Java issue or 'too long to login' issue sometimes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back