1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Miller Motorsport Park (4 layouts) 2.0

Miller for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Miller Motorsport Park (4 layouts) - Miller for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

This track is fun, isn't it? Oh my. I confess I didn't know it before this mod, but the track has it all, pretty much. Fast slow hard easy up down whee! omgdon'tspin!... it has it all. Thanks, Patrick!
  3. I suppose It is well known in the US. Used for le Mans Series ;-)
  4. Keith_G

Premium Member

Hi Patrick,
    I assume this track can't be used on AMS but just wondering if it could. It is my home track and I will be out there for the Pirelli World Challenge races this weekend and wanted to give it a go. If not then I would be interested in helping to make it work but really don't have any experience in track making. The track has been bought by a Chinese company this year and it looks like a lot of money and time will be put into it in the coming years so it could be a good track to work on for me since I can access and drive it (track days, not racing) without too much work. Thanks for all your great work and the energy that you put into giving us more tracks to drive on!! - Keith Griffall
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Keith_G

Premium Member

Hi Patrick,
    Changed a few lines in the .scn file and it works in AMS so that is all I needed! Thanks again for your great work and it may not be up to your standards but it is great to be able to drive on the track that you live near. If I had a clue I would be happy to make it even better but since I really don't know how to do that then I will just be happy with this and please let me know if you or anyone else wants to update this track and I would be happy to help in any way. I can get plenty of high res pictures or video or whatever might help. If Reiza would like to add it to their official tracks I can work on getting permission if that would help. Love your tracks and I can't tell you enough how much it means to us lowly sim racers that you put in so much time and effort to make this game great :) - Keith
  6. Thanks Keith :)

I like this track too but I cant work on it for the moment :(
  7. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Thats nice to hear. May I ask, what lines need to be altered so that GSC tracks work in AMS? I took a look in the .scn file and there is so much in there I dont understand.

8. Keith_G

Premium Member

No problem but if you ever want to work on it again I would be happy to help in any way. I was really looking at the track this weekend and it would be nice to have the elevation changes and corner banking correct but I do realize how hard that would be. Maybe soon :0 I did get a chance to talk with Alan Wilson who designed the track and he seemed interested in getting a good 3d representation of it online so at least there is interest!
  9. Keith_G

Premium Member

Hi Scott, Sorry but I'm out of town so I will get you a copy of the changed .scn file this weekend. I don't really understand it all either but I was able to decipher the file enough to make it work. Not sure if it would work on every track but the problem was that certain texture files it calls for aren't there so the track wasn't loading. By changing the names or locations of the texture files to ones that are in the common folder of AMS it allows it to load. Should have it up in a couple of days. - Keith