1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mike Davies' Setups

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by Mike Davies, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Mike Davies

Mike Davies
    Premium Member

Here is a setup folder of all my setups. I will be updating this before most races, so if I have a setup prepared you will find it in here. If you have a setup you are looking for, just request it below and Ill try and add it in as soon as I can :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1OW7rToMKMmWWwxZ3puZVg3cnc?usp=sharing

Notes:
    -All my setups are going to be fairly low wing with high toe-in. Lots of front tire deg with these but most the RD races aren't long enough for it to matter.
    -All the fuel amounts are incorrect, you will have to calculate those yourself per race.
    -These are ALL my setups, including random ones I may not have finished and some terrible WTCC setups. If you want to run your front tires down to the rims, then use my WTCC setups.
    -Some folders have more then one setup, a normal and a number 2. Usually the number 2 is my experimental setup, but for those you will just have to try both out and see what you like. Now that i'm sharing the folder ill try and keep it organized though.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

I've made this a sticky Mike and thanks I'm sure it'll be appreciated

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mike Davies

Mike Davies
    Premium Member

No Problem :)