rF2 Midweek Megane @ China FSR - Wed 29th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Dennis

RedShift Racing
uthRMdJ.jpg

Midweek Megane - Short midweek sprint races for all those who have to get up early in the morning :)

Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MEGANE
Cars: ISI Megane
Track: China FSR
All mods are downloadable when joining the server.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Auto-clutch: Allowed
Traction control: High
ABS: High

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qually: 19:30 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: around 5 minutes
Race: 19:45 GMT - 20 minutes
Start procedure: Standing start, no formation lap.

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: Your free RD license is valid until 1st March. Upgrade your account to Premium here.

1. Dennis Coufal
  2. Gijs van Elderen
  3. Joao Fernandes
  4. Andreas Oehrlich
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

utp: 4 DC

Last edited by a moderator:
Win a prize and make a friend happy!

We'll do a sweepstakes among the finishing drivers and one lucky member will win a premium membership for free that he or she can gift to a non premium friend/member that wishes to race with us.

There isn't a better feeling than making a fellow community member happy :rolleyes:!

That was a nice combo!

I told you about my bad starts. But looking at the desktop while i heard all of you vanish in the distance didn't help. But i think i found the culprit: dropbox synced a file and genarates a pop-up... :whistling:. I'll tutn it off next time! :cool:

BTW: Dennis confimed me that the virtual ride worked as it should. So you have an extra megane to play with. :cool:

If you want to create a virtual ride. I recommend adding the car number in the drivers name. Like : "29 Gijs van Elderen".
This way you can add multiple cars with your name if you wish. Like adding "32 Gijs van Elderen".

See you next time!:cool:

@Gijs van Elderen you warned us about your bad starts. :p
I was expecting you would be by my side at the first corner but when i looked in the mirror i thought where the hell is he. :confused:

Gijs wasn't there in the first corner but Andreas showed up and at least for a lap i could keep him behind. After that his pace was too fast and i could only look as he drifted away.

It was fun driving the Megane again after a long time and it was the first time i drove on this track so it was a nice race. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back