F1 2013 Mid Season offer, from Ferrari.

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi
I'm driving for the lotus f1 team, and is leading the season while equal to my team mate Kimi.

I just finished the Hungarian Grand Prix and got an offer from Ferrari.

In game agent says "definitely worth considering." and "they need an aswer straight away, as they want you to driver for them immediately." dosn't say anything about if i'm gonna be 1. or 2. driver.

now I dont know if I should take it or not, because I just started to winning for lostu as I got use to the car. TBH I whould love to drive for a better team, from Mercedes AMG to Red Bull, just scared that if the Ferrari is harder to drive, and will have to get use to it.

What do you think? Take it, or leave it.

I think just about everyone gets this offer. If you refuse it, then don't expect another offer from Ferrari at the end of the season. You will almost certainly be the No.2 driver, but that is more likely for all teams you join. You usually need to out-perform your team-mate to get the No.1 slot (unless you were specifically offered No.1 status in the contract).

Personally I refused it because I wanted (and got) Mercedes at the end of the season. The decision was easy ...... I don't like Ferrari, they bored the hell out of me during the Schumacher years, just as Red Bull have been boring me over the past few years

I think just about everyone gets this offer. If you refuse it, then don't expect another offer from Ferrari at the end of the season. You will almost certainly be the No.2 driver, but that is more likely for all teams you join. You usually need to out-perform your team-mate to get the No.1 slot (unless you were specifically offered No.1 status in the contract).

Personally I refused it because I wanted (and got) Mercedes at the end of the season. The decision was easy ...... I don't like Ferrari, they bored the hell out of me during the Schumacher years, just as Red Bull have been boring me over the past few years
Thanks I will take that in to consideration, will properly do as you did an hope for a spot at mercedes.

Well, I was lucky. I got an offer from Merc but wanted to join Ferrari so they offered me a spot (as N2) at the end of the season. I think no matter what you'll always be offered a number 2 in Red Bull, Ferrari and Merc. On my previous career I was 2xWDC with Lotus and at the of the second season I was offered to be N2 in the top teams. Logic is strong with Codemasters' games, no doubt about it:roflmao:

Hi
I'm driving for the lotus f1 team, and is leading the season while equal to my team mate Kimi.

I just finished the Hungarian Grand Prix and got an offer from Ferrari.

In game agent says "definitely worth considering." and "they need an aswer straight away, as they want you to driver for them immediately." dosn't say anything about if i'm gonna be 1. or 2. driver.

now I dont know if I should take it or not, because I just started to winning for lostu as I got use to the car. TBH I whould love to drive for a better team, from Mercedes AMG to Red Bull, just scared that if the Ferrari is harder to drive, and will have to get use to it.

What do you think? Take it, or leave it.

same here, though i don't feel much like moving after just coming from 5 back to back wins and topping the WDC table at the moment. the idea of also taking the Constructors is appealing too, and that is doable with ferrari

my curiosity as to who will replace in lotus meant i am now with ferrari... forgot to turn off autosave *sigh*

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years