Tracks Mid Ohio with chicane [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the update be released? I hope in the near future because I don´t know about you, but driving at 20 FPS is not fun, let me tell you this! :roflmao:

I think that the starting grid is too tight. At least the AI breaks heavily at the start because they "see" their opponents in front of them as being too close.
(this was already the case in the former VLM conversion without the chicane)

I don't know, living in South of France made me a bit demanding on colors, I guess.
Here, landscapes are even more colorful than this photo.
But ok.
I just wish every track was on Kunos standards, when it comes to lighting, at least.

I've been to the south of France, it is no more colourful than any other part of the world.

Even after converting all textures to dds the track is very heavy graphically.
Plus the AI-cars drive only 60km/h. Maybe this is due to the incomplete surfaces.ini file which is apparently missing 7 lines

Attachments

• surfaces.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 196
@Cranck

Would it be possible to improve the AI starts here? They seem quite slow compared to other tracks. It takes them 2-3 seconds until they finally speed up.

I am new to Asseto Corsa, and am liking it, but I have found this issue with the MidOhio track.
Every car on this track is pulling to the right pretty strong. (only with this track)
I really like the track color and look> My wheel is a G27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back