Ever since i bought rf2 ive been suffering what can only be described as micro pauses/stutters, these have no effect on the actual fps that im getting and no matter what i did i was unable to get nice fluid motion in game. Tonight i finally found the solution, inside the PLR file I changed the line Max Framerate="0.000" to Max Framerate="60" and set vsync in the game to video, previously when i set the vsync to video my fps would fluctuate between 60-61 now they are solid 60 and all the pauses have gone, finally silky smooth. HAPPY DAYZ! Another odd thing I was suffering was transparent trees, found a solution to this in an old post on the isi forum, turned off in game AA and all the trees became solid. I can turn the AA on in the nvidia control panel and the trees remain solid so i guess its some anomaly with the in game AA only. Not sure if these are well known fixes to known problems as im pretty new to rf2.