Michael Schumacher

Very true, but Hamilton is the only guy in F1 that can actually pass people.

If he is behind someone he can actually pass them not moan about the Aerodynamics.

This is what Makes Hamilton so good to watch, Did anybody see his overtakes in the GP2 race @ silverstone a couple of years ago? Was bloody brilliant

LOL

Actually Lewis has to show he's better than the actual drivers, because untill now he won one championship and lost another in a stupid way...

Well he beat Alonso when he was a rookie fair & square :D And set god knows how many other records...and remember Alonso beat MS for 2 seasons before that :p

We all know Lewis & Alonso are the best drivers on the grid though, I think if MS come back he would just damage his reputation further.

While Button, Webber, Vettel and Barrichello are battling for the championship now...
Keep in mind, we never know how good the cars are!

Also I don't think that Lewis & Alonso are better than Felipe & Kimi f.e.

Am keeping it on topic, check my post, this is about MS and what would happen if he came back.

As said I think Lewis & Alonso will just damage his reputation further as well as the RedBull drivers could do damage to.

Would be good to see though.

And David you thanked Xose's post that was off-topic haha.

About Schumi, I think he did a really great show on his last GP. And he missed nearly 2 years now and he didn't drive these new cars yet, so I think it's just as impossible as Alonso coming to Ferrari for 1 race only, then back to Renault with all the info...

It's only the media, they don't like Gené it seems.

Schumacher to replace Massa in Valencia

By Steven English Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 16:51 GMT

Ferrari plans to draft in seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher to replace Felipe Massa until the Brazilian is fit enough to return to the cockpit.

According to Ferrari's website, Schumacher has said he is ready and will undergo a specific training programme over the next few days before being confirmed as Massa's replacement for the European Grand Prix at Valencia on August 23.

More to follow

Didn't expect that :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back