Michael Schumacher Micro selection Helmets HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not take too kindly to being potentially aligned to a certain type of people in one of my posts.

Having a particular kind of reponse banged out in CAPITALS on one of my postings, when a simple PM would have done the same thing, I find firstly upsetting and secondly a little distressing to be honest.

Nothing I produce is ever done in malice.

And in particular, the post in question really didn't deserve the response it got in public.

I will never with any intention want to cause distress or upset anyone within these forums or in life in general.

So that is it for me.

all this for 1 person that didnt understand ?

I do not take too kindly to being potentially aligned to a certain type of people in one of my posts.

Having a particular kind of reponse banged out in CAPITALS on one of my postings, when a simple PM would have done the same thing, I find firstly upsetting and secondly a little distressing to be honest.

Nothing I produce is ever done in malice.

And in particular, the post in question really didn't deserve the response it got in public.

I will never with any intention want to cause distress or upset anyone within these forums or in life in general.

So that is it for me.

It was nothing but a big misunderstanding. You made a mistake, and we all know you had no ill intent in what you did. Please don't feel ashamed or guilty about it. We can all agree that the situation was handled incorrectly by the person that was "offended" and his concerns should not have been made public.

Cutting yourself off from this community would be a HUGE over reaction in my opinion. We all respect you and your work and we as adults can acknowledge that you made an honest mistake and move on from there.

I am sick to my stomach.
Shocking... I am just so lucky to have all your work
Thanks Again for everything ML2166.

I fear we lost something BIG :sick:

A bit childish in my opinion. He has caused no harm and insulted no one but is flouncing off like a drama queen. Come on ML2166, we love your work. ;)

This guy taz got it all wrong in any case.
He cant use the nazi sign as a comparison for that was the sign of a party within the state of germany,
where as this rising sun isnt.
and its funny the loosing side cant keep there flag.
what about the winning side should we have to change our flag aswell incase we upset the loosing side ?
seems to me that the winers dictate the loosers identity....
Unless your in your 70s what you complaining about....
Move on

ML, we are a huge fan of of and your works and also we have a huge respect for you as well. The way this thing turned is just completely wrong...i mean come on,you are too good for this. I realize your situation in your point of view but, if you want put things in such way that someone disrespected and you gotta step down and pull every of your work as well?then what about Justin Bieber? He should have quit the day he joined the music industry and pull all of his cds/albums from stores just because he got disrespected....

In your case its just one nutbag among thousands of your fans.

ML, we are a huge fan of of and your works and also we have a huge respect for you as well. The way this thing turned is just completely wrong...i mean come on,you are too good for this. I realize your situation in your point of view but, if you want put things in such way that someone disrespected and you gotta step down and pull every of your work as well?then what about Justin Bieber? He should have quit the day he joined the music industry and pull all of his cds/albums from stores just because he got disrespected....

In your case its just one nutbag among thousands of your fans.
I would have not used the example of that guy, but my opinion is similar to yours. ML is a great modder and a better person. I think he had his idea of what this flag meant, I didn't even know what did it mean untill I wrote the comments, and im sure it wasn't intentionally. But also, come on, the one that told him that could have perfectly made a PM to ML and tell that to him, I think the thread is to give thanks to the modder and not much more, rest can go to PM.

Regards and best luck.

ML, love you're work and I very much appreciate them. Thanks. But you don't need to remove all you're files. The community here is backing you 100%, everyone loves you're work. There is no need to do this. . I know in you're heart you love to share you're work, that's what gives you satisfaction and makes you feel good about it.

Please reconsider

All this only becaus of one person in this forum thinks about war-crimes when he is looking at a "rising-sun flag". Many Japaneese drivers used it on their helmets, and nobody take offence at those helmets. So please ML: come back with all your wonderfull mods.

facepalm.jpg

I don't visit the forum for a couple of days and this is what I have come back to, it's so sad about what has happened and I hope ML will return after this whole thing has settled down.

It goes without saying that you have this whole community behind you, so when ever you decide to come back, we will no doubt welcome you back with open arms. ;) :thumbsup:

I see no reason other than him trying to flounce off in style and act childish why he would delete all his good mod work. He thinks we all need him and is relishing in the admiration, but jeez, get a grip ML, it's not the end of the world yet. Even if he came back I would think twice about using his mods now. Loads of people have told him that he did nothing wrong but he insists on carrying on in this fashion.

ps, just trying to tempt him back to be honest. I quite liked his helmet mods.;)

I have to comment again,
ML2166 said that he even didn't do any serious driving because
he was doing all these Cars and helmets.
Now somebody crapped on his cornflakes and now we have NOTHING....
whoever was it THANKS BUDDY:mad:.
ML2166 I guess now you will have all the time in the world to enjoy the racing
Take Care.
PS
My 2 cents...last comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years