Michael Schumacher Micro selection Helmets HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This silver helmet is the best helmet of Michael they did for him... Every year i got some of ML's HD helmets to repaint and make it my own career private helmet (thank you ML i love ya :) ) and this year may be this will be the one ;)

Been working on all sorts of wacky ideas.

:x3:

helmet2012wingedleft.jpg
Awesome!!! Please release this!!!

ML! You removed Schumacher's helmets??
Clearly, he leaves races, but in game F12012 it still to drive...
.....and in general cool helmets....:unsure:

I do not take too kindly to being potentially aligned to a certain type of people in one of my posts.

Having a particular kind of reponse banged out in CAPITALS on one of my postings, when a simple PM would have done the same thing, I find firstly upsetting and secondly a little distressing to be honest.

Nothing I produce is ever done in malice.

And in particular, the post in question really didn't deserve the response it got in public.

I will never with any intention want to cause distress or upset anyone within these forums or in life in general.

So that is it for me.

I do not take too kindly to being potentially aligned to a certain type of people in one of my posts.

Having a particular kind of reponse banged out in CAPITALS on one of my postings, when a simple PM would have done the same thing, I find firstly upsetting and secondly a little distressing to be honest.

Nothing I produce is ever done in malice.

And in particular, the post in question really didn't deserve the response it got in public.

I will never with any intention want to cause distress or upset anyone within these forums or in life in general.

So that is it for me.

WTF man?? Why did you decide to delete every of your mods there? Is this about the rising sun reference on your other post?? If it's the case really you shouldn't take it like that, the person just informed you about the potential meaning of it, and he didn't do it in a bad way in my opinion. Of course you didn't do it on purpose to harm people. Sometimes we can make mistake, even if for me the helmet itself looks great ! You just need to edit it a little ;) You are not aligned to a certain kind of people, I even think there should be more people like you, kind enough to give a lot of your time to give us amazing mods!!

We really need a great modder like you there, like somebody said earlier, I'm also refreshing these mods many times per day to see if you posted a great new mod!!

Please don't leave us !! (if it's because of the helmet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back