Michael Schumacher Helmet HD

first of all, thank you for your reply ML2166:)

hmm...
i remember that some screenshots in singapore with hd helmet for mgp...
but that allianz blue color safety belt didnt release in public maybe
is it my misrecollection?:confused:

Brennan

Well, the belts was from another person, i had them for 2010, and then for 2011 too... If i remember corectly also there was another only belts upgrade from 3rd person...
Just stupid... When the old download section was gone so many stuff died...

So these helmets can work in grand prix even if they are GEN textures? when you say Schueys Merc folder.....is this contained within cars, mc1 folder?

Thanks
Rich

I wanted to establish your helmet in all directories of game:Grand Prix, Pit Lane by means of PSSG Editor - but in this case game isn't started !:(
Certainly at once has made back up but all the same hasn't understood as to use a helmet in Grand Prix and on Pit lane

I have installed the files into the '00' folder. Does 00 & 01 correspond to the number 1 and 2 drivers in each team?

Should I simply rename the GEN file to the name of the file already contained within that folder?

So far all I can see is the default helmet in the garage and a blank helmet on the track.

Any help greatly appreciated!
Rich

Yes, oo is first pilot - Michael, and 01 is Nico... And NO - no rename and replace. ML's file is only a helmet, you need a pssd editor to import the helmet into the original Michaels pssd. I recommend first of all to get zeno's hd gloves and to import the helmet inthere.
May be will help the topic up there "texture edition tutorial", all is writen, just read...

Yes, oo is first pilot - Michael, and 01 is Nico... And NO - no rename and replace. ML's file is only a helmet, you need a pssd editor to import the helmet into the original Michaels pssd. I recommend first of all to get zeno's hd gloves and to import the helmet inthere.
May be will help the topic up there "texture edition tutorial", all is writen, just read...

Great thanks, I will give it a try. Where can I find the HD gloves? All links are broken.

I am unsure how the helmet is imported into the original pssd. I read the texture edition tutorial but that relates to a car skin and i am unsure how to simply import this GEN texture.

Any help greatly appreciated, since I would like to do this for several helmets only available as career helmets not grand prix

Hill

Open up the F1 2011/cars/me1/livery_00/textures_high folder with PSSG editor and import the GEN helmet with the me1_helmet_d.tga selected in PSSG editor. Once imported save back too the original location.

Repeat the above for the low texture.

The same principal is used for the pitlane helmet.

F1 2011/characters/models/hightxt_driver name.....and the same location for the medtxt_driver name

Hill

Open up the F1 2011/cars/me1/livery_00/textures_high folder with PSSG editor and import the GEN helmet with the me1_helmet_d.tga selected in PSSG editor. Once imported save back too the original location.

Repeat the above for the low texture.

The same principal is used for the pitlane helmet.

F1 2011/characters/models/hightxt_driver name.....and the same location for the medtxt_driver name

I'm sure I am doing this right but I get an error that says 'could not import texture, loading cubemap failed because not all blocks were found (read)'

Am I missing something?

Hill extract the GEN helmet onto your desktop as a dds file using PSSG editor, then overwrite the game file as I have stated above. It should work fine. I have just tried it myself again, and all went well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back