Mišeluk

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
How is the AI in 1.0?
in 0.9 they crash reliably here if they are 2-wide
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_miseluk_11-1-118-18-40-4.jpg

i prefer the GP version without spectators, :
but it needs barrier or penalities, we can cut after the first straight and don't need turn at the right.
need rules or barriers.
And AI need improvements :)

Awesome !

Great little track! A lot of work has gone into it. Unfortunately, it seems to no longer load with custom shaders patch enabled, so I can't run it to its full potential.

It's a great track! Very nice and it would be very suitable for the races I organize for RaceDepartment. But I have two remarks:
  • the red box for the pitstop place isn't there.
  • there are no track limits so you can skip parts of the track with a significant gain,

Are both available in the 1.0 version?

Great track. Top notch! Thank you very much. The only problem is the flashbacks of neighboring cameras in replay, I think cameras 6 and 7. This really ruins the replay experience. Perhaps this is because different parts of the track in this place are located very close to each other. Is it possible to fix this?

Great track. Top notch! Thank you very much. The only problem is the flashbacks of neighboring cameras in replay, I think cameras 6 and 7. This really ruins the replay experience. Perhaps this is because different parts of the track in this place are located very close to each other. Is it possible to fix this?
download these cameras

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years