Mišeluk

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really cool with the stage lights on the car on the drag track......

Bought it yesterday - only took a couple of laps on the gp layout. Looks great with all the added details.

Have not got any confirmation mail from selfy but I always have that problem with em.
Only a problem if you update in the future.....

It really deserves to be bought, it looks like Lemax went camping on the track site and took so many pictures, the textures and details are way beyond Kunos tracks, on par with Tor Poznan.
If people buys Urd cars... This is 1000 times better ans it's a track, we need tracks as good as this.
Personally it goes in my top 5 temporarily street courses, as long with Norisring, Adelaide, Macau

thanks everyone for such a great comments and videos :)
I really didn't expect it because, you know, it's a payware track and sim racers doesn't like payware mods :)
Usually quality will keep the people silent about asking money. I don't have it yet but from what I have seen and heard it is top notch. If you say made this in RTB and then asked for money you would not hear the end of it. Nobody complains about URD selling mods because the quality is there.

I hadn't really been following the progress of this track, but heard some great things about it. So when I saw the screens, saw the nice video, I promptly stumped up the small asking price and was unsurprisingly hugely satisfied with my purchase.

I've never made anything of this scale and quality, but from what I have experienced in modding, I know the huge personal investment that goes into something like this, and see absolutely no problem paying for it. It's nice to offer a free option too, as it works as a demo to allow the user to choose whether they think it's worth their money, and also allows those who are not in a position to pay to get some enjoyment.

Really well done all involved, exceptional work.

maybe releasing the Miseluk (not the GP version) like a free to drive with no AI lane nor laptimes, so it's kinda useless for proper racing would do a better marketing for this track, since the gymkhana and drag version though you can see the quality of the track you don't see the full track, but again you have the 0.9 version to race and if you want the upgrade you have to pay, so forget what I was saying hehehe

Is it possible for you to work on Krajiska Zmija to impove for FPS optimization etc?

you've done an amazing job, i'm not getting tired of saying that

maybe releasing the Miseluk (not the GP version) like a free to drive with no AI lane nor laptimes, so it's kinda useless for proper racing would do a better marketing for this track, since the gymkhana and drag version though you can see the quality of the track you don't see the full track, but again you have the 0.9 version to race and if you want the upgrade you have to pay, so forget what I was saying hehehe

Is it possible for you to work on Krajiska Zmija to impove for FPS optimization etc?

you've done an amazing job, i'm not getting tired of saying that
It's best the way it is now I believe. If he included the open track then the whole model more or less is there with the exception of the GP objects. This means it would not be very hard for someone to add timing, AI lines, cameras, etc and to a certain degree bypassing the purchase.

Amazing, after just looking through AC mods seeing whats about, never heard of this track :whistling:
Watched the video's, Blown Away! :geek:
Fantastic detail and if @LilSki likes what he sees must be good :D
Anyway, bought, will try it out tomorrow, you modders amaze me :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::cautious:

The street course (Miseluk only not GP) is so exciting, I just did 2 corners and got excited lol

And you can drive around pretty much over to the track limits with a genius U turn sign. You really knocked out the ballpark with this track

To really appreciate this one you need to take a spin off track & poke around.
Better yet flick over to the aerial cam on a replay & get a glimpse of the work put into the surroundings. Absolutely floored me. :confused::confused::confused:

Gorgeous work Lemax!

Bought the track, it is really top quality. Once with a historic car I locked the brakes and couldn't take the first corner, so I went straight in the intersection. After a while there is an invisible wall, and there is a sign on it to turn around. It only appears when you get close to it, you can't see it from far away. I am no modder but I suppose it's something with LODs. Long story short, that little detail really made me really appreciate the track. So many details, wonderful textures, detailed road mesh, it's perfect. :)

Holy cr@p! v1.0 is simply done beautifully, top tier quality! This track has a lot of “pavement character” and the feedback I get through my g-seat (Geko GS-105) and Buttkicker makes this track very addicting and I was already addicted to the tracks layout/configuration (past versions don’t have the character of v1.0). To me one of the best parts of this track are the bumps in the braking zone just before turn 1, simply awesome!

Please make more tracks with this detail before someone hires you away from the ‘modding’ scene ;-)

aa3a64589e.jpg

b85f38551d.jpg

29a3dba664.jpg

Worth the small price, Beautiful work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%