Mišeluk

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
some chaotic video preview hehe
140.jpg 141.jpg 144.jpg 145.jpg 147.jpg 148.jpg View attachment 155698 155.jpg

@Lemax it's looking lovely and interesting night "wolf" music composition behind...
But, do you have idea to make lights/lamps - active? So, it will be beautiful in kind of evening/night simulation or even in different fog/rain weather conditions ! - just try

Best Regards

Miseluk is something very special, these previews look incredible. I'd never heard of it, until I downloaded your track. You've brought so much attention to it, I'd love to see some streamed racing action on it now. Maybe you could contact the race organisers and get some stream going. I'm sure there would be a big audience on racedepartment now.

I'd say which ever is less demamding on resources. I know they're good for screen shots but I spend no time looking at them while driving. The shots look great, only thing that looks a little off to me are the items under the tents, they appear a liitle too bright.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

3D peeps. Good mapping makes up for lack of model details too.

I always prefer fewer, better-done people. (I could happily live without seeing another 2d person, ever.) But I know it's not all about me... there are users with lower-end systems out there and different tastes when it comes to trackside atmosphere.

Whatever you choose I'm sure will look great.

I run your 0.9 track regularly, lots of fun with the RUF Yellowbird and a mix of vintage AI cars (Cobra, Countach etc.). A couple of things I noticed:
  • RSR live timing always gives me a message like "lap is invalid, won't count" after exiting the first hairpin (the one with all the tires). After exiting from that and during the right hander towards the second hairpin it somehow thinks that I am off the track but it's not true. Also, I can drive through the tires in the hairpin.
  • The AI is generally good but when a faster car has to overtake a slower car on the first long straight it tends to brake first (so it's easy for me to overtake it).
For the rest it's super fun, the Yellowbird loves to slide through the corners and power through the straights. Great job.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%