1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

street circuit, Serbia

1. Lemax submitted a new resource:

Mišeluk - street circuit, Serbia

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Screenshots are looking awesome!

Will test it for sure

3. Wow awesome track you've got there.

Based on the track layout and pictures I figured it was a good idea to start out with the Lotus 49, and oh boy was I wrong.

Had no idea which way I had to drive and constantly missed corners :geek: Really like your work but it would be nice to have a bit better indication what the track layout is, together with a track map.

Thanks for your work. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Fantastic work!

5. Congrats on the great results with this version of a truly great circuit, Lemax. The details (of which there are MANY here), textures, and shadows all look stunning for AC.
    After I have a chance to try it in a few hours, I'll report the performance I get.

6. Svaka cast na ovom! Puno hvala! Jos kad bi nasli neko da nam napravi Grobnik (Rijeka) i Zaluzane u Banja Luci to bi bilo fenomenalno.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fantastic track! Loving the layout. Great job. Looking forward to the finished version.

8. Andrej Svajger

Andrej Svajger
    Premium Member

Fantastic track for small cars, perfect with its narrow turns, it's just awesome. Thanks Lemax, looking forward to the finished version and as Crunk said, hopefully to more of the former YU tracks.

9. please complete the track really amazing job u did :thumbsup:

<Mod Edit: Videos go in our Media Gallery>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  10. Fantastic track, will be using it this Fri for our league's Friday Fun Night.
    Any chance of a track map being created for it?

11. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  12. I love driving flat out this track!!! Awesome work!
    <Mod Edit: Videos go in our Media Gallery>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  13. @Lemax, one little thing you might be able to correct:

After the first right-hander (first time on the highway where the paths are quite nearby) it sometimes happens, that the normalized spline position jumps to the wrong highway side (especially when driving on the left side of the track). This confuses the time delta calculations of ptracker (and maybe others as well).

Would be great if you could address this in one of the next releases.

Otherwise I love this one!

14. @Lemax

I don't think I've done this before, prove me wrong and I'll stand corrected, but any news on this? This track was love in the first sight so I'd like to see it in full AC glory. Hope you're still working on this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hi, is there a way to make the kerbs from the walkside not so easy to drive through, something that would damage the car suspension? thanks

16. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

it's not a highway :p

Anyway nice track, would like to see it made for GP4 :)

17. wip screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Great pics! I'm sooo happy to see you've continued with this. Can't wait to see new version. Thanks for the heads up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. any idea when it would be released? it's an amazing track. i hope riding into the
    sidewalk create some damage on the wheels and suspension