1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Apps MHUD 1.3

based on real BMW M4 HUD.

1. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
    xenicle submitted a new resource:

MHUD - based on real BMW M4 HUD.

Read more about this resource...

2. Toni Huguet

Toni Huguet

Ratings:
    +50
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. SamusX

SamusX

Ratings:
    +10
    I can't find it ingame, The UI module is obviously activated, but when i'm in game i cant find it on the right side where just all apps are.
    Where i put it the MHUD -- AC-apps-python- and pasted -->MHUD folder
    Any clue why?

4. DevonK

DevonK

Ratings:
    +9
    There is a problem here - as I noted in the discussion on your SimpleHUD app, this app replaces the file "content\gui\controls\form\pin_icn_OFF.png" - can that cause problems for other apps since it is a shared file? In fact there is a conflict with your own SimpleHUD app which installs a different version of the same file. So if we want access to both HUDS which version do we use?

5. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +194
    I like the concept, but this app is killing my FPS big time.

6. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
  7. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
  8. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
  9. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
  10. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
  11. xenicle

xenicle

Ratings:
    +12
  12. johndough247

johndough247
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Trying to figure out what's wrong, but this app is crashing the whole game every time I use it (two times so far). I like this type of display and would rather get this working, but it's causing my whole system to lockup (and I've never had a crash with AC before this).

My System Specs:

Mac Pro running Windows 7 Pro x64
    CPU: 2 x Xeon X5680 3.33Ghz
    GPU: GTX 980 Ti
    RAM: 48 GB DDR3

The only two things that are consistent in the crashes are:
    1) I was racing on Nordschleife (endurance)
    2) MHUD was enabled

Got the game on Saturday night and played for nearly 10 hours thus far. Spent 1 hour on nordschleife without issues. Enabled plugin and crashes ensue.

Crash 1: RUF Yellowbird @ nordschleife in the pits idling. Turned on MHUD, no problem. Turned on MHUD settings and all audio and video froze, with both turning off after about 1 - 2 minutes. All escape keyboard commands didn't work (Could not switch back to desktop (windows 7 x64), Ctrl-Alt-Del, Ctrl-Shift-Esc, Alt-F4), so had to hard shutdown, total lock up.

Crash 2: Ferrari 312T @ nordschleife on track. Got MHUD Settings to work this time. Amount 1 minute into a practice run it crashes again....luckily I got Ctrl-Alt-Del done in time so I could close ACS.exe.

I would send the log folder but for some reason my log.txt file is 2 GB big...HELP!