1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods MGP BML File Editor 2.4.2

Edit the BML files more easily

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  1. This tool is a Legendary one, same level as MixFile Remixer.
    Love it :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thx! :D

I hope this improves the time for modding and bring new people to modding too ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Now you can copy the variables to another file and make the bikes with specific behaviors to each one:

Variable MXRider :: Properties copied from DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML
    upload_2016-6-30_20-24-56.png

To MOTOGP_YAMAHA_M1_2016.BML
    upload_2016-6-30_20-25-37.png

Just open two or more windows and copy what you want (like you copy a text). :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Thanks, best thing I have ever seen for MotoGP in racedepartment

• Like Like x 1
  5. It will be perfect if you add the possibility to reorganize the different entities in the BML file with clic and drop

6. Nah, would be better in Material Design :D

7. It is no a drag-and-drop but i think that (1.8b) should be enough :thumbsup:

What is Material Design?

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Hi, i was wondering if it's possible to edit team names and liveries as I am hoping to edit the 2015 season and replace it with the World Superbike teams and riders for a youtube series.
    However, i'm not sure if it's possible, is it?

9. You mean edit the *.ZTS files?

10. i'm not sure, basically all i want to do is change the Motogp 2015 riders, teams and liveries to World Superbikes riders, teams and liveries.
    I have done all the liveries, numbers, and rider gear however when i change some of the .bml files for the riders names and team names it just crashes the game. i've been trying on this for about 3 weeks now, and i'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Man... i dont know if this is possible. Several names in bml files are ids... i don't think that can be changed without change something on game's soucecode... But who knows!? :D

Only thing that i know is that the names who appears in screen when you choose a rider or a team is stored in DB.ZTS in menu.mix...

• Like Like x 1
  12. IF is possible and IF you can do that , we have a WINNER here for sure :):):) , Really interesting in that , tell us the result , when you try , and Good Luck ;)