MGP BML File Editor

MGP15 MGP BML File Editor 1.6b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Man, i just developed the tool... don't know everything about the game!:D
Like me and many others, you have to try and test what you changed.

Try to read the other threads in this forum to help you guess where you must change. 90% of the work here is guessing and trying.:thumbsup:

ok now it's time to deserve a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg THANKS a thanks big maybe as my colosseo of rome
for your unbelievable program, that's a join that has move much my curiosity ahahaahahah, and now is possible to make many many thing with the entire game i suppose,naturally my appreciated is also for lemic and is mixfileremixer
next stop is to look at what is possible to do with the tracks list and so on

ok now it's time to deserve a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg THANKS a thanks big maybe as my colosseo of rome
for your unbelievable program, that's a join that has move much my curiosity ahahaahahah, and now is possible to make many many thing with the entire game i suppose,naturally my appreciated is also for lemic and is mixfileremixer
next stop is to look at what is possible to do with the tracks list and so on
Man, thank you very much! :)

Hope that you release your 2016 mod soon :thumbsup:

PS -> I don't know if you've seen it, but the BML Editor of the VRTG session is more up to date than this one. Just to check it in case that you're not using the 1.6 version yet!

thanks for replay dyego i' still searching and tryng couse there's little problems with numbers to show and also for that notice i never seen that is a updated version of your tool i'll try quickly, and i'm not certain to release a mod due to many future social problems (i'm not an "easy" guy! ahahahah) ok we talk eventually in future

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back